Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TD BULLDOGS - 37-10..... 514 total Yards today so far...CMU Defense is gassed

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

Kaboom - Da Mules by 12.
      NOT TODAY!!!!!!

Comment

Central MO not up to it today - Bolles, 4 interceptions??

Comment

Good season Central. Heck of a run, 11-2, MIAA Co-Champions.
          Northwest Missouri State University
          BEARCATS

Comment

Congrats to CM on a great season. Young team. If the next QB is any good, they'll be in the playoffs again next year.

Comment

Disappointed with the score but a heck of a year for the Mules. Need to replace Bolles. Who that will be is unknown but if, and I mean IF, we can find someone who can keep people honest in the zone read and NOT look at only one receiver the Mules will be a tough out.

Overall very happy with this season. One of the last 16 playing is nothing to laugh at.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

NOT TODAY!!!!!!
                .I was waiting for that. Live by the big mouth and die by the big mouth.....right......kaboom (me)......lol.

Congrats to the Bulldogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                  Disappointed with the score but a heck of a year for the Mules. Need to replace Bolles. Who that will be is unknown but if, and I mean IF, we can find someone who can keep people honest in the zone read and NOT look at only one receiver the Mules will be a tough out.

Overall very happy with this season. One of the last 16 playing is nothing to laugh at.
                  Last year 5-6, this year 11-2 with a (co) conference championship and a playoff win. Pretty good turn around in anybody's book. I think we will be even better next year as we return 10 offensive starters and 9 defensive starters. Bolles will be gone, but there is good qb talent in the pipeline (in coach Boda we trust) right, John?.

Congrats to the Mules on a fine season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Last year 5-6, this year 11-2 with a (co) conference championship and a playoff win. Pretty good turn around in anybody's book. I think we will be even better next year as we return 10 offensive starters and 9 defensive starters. Bolles will be gone, but there is good qb talent in the pipeline (in coach Boda we trust) right, John?.

Congrats to the Mules on a fine season.
                    I indeed trust 'Boda and he will have someone to play qb. Now will they be as versatile as Bolles? We can only hope. IMO it will be between Kyle Bradley and Logan Twehous. Don't know anything about the two frosh QBs that are redshirting.

Comment

I indeed trust 'Boda and he will have someone to play qb. Now will they be as versatile as Bolles? We can only hope. IMO it will be between Kyle Bradley and Logan Twehous. Don't know anything about the two frosh QBs that are redshirting.
                      Tweehous kid always struck me as a UCM qb stuck in a terrible system at WU. I never thought he had a great arm though

Comment

NEXT YEAR - Kyle Bradley will be a (R) Senior and because of his length of time at UCM, I think the job is his to lose. If Bradley falters then Twehous will take the reins. Other QB's on the roster next year will be Flowers who will be a (R)) Junior and John Raybourn who will be a (R) Soph. next year.. Raybourn was a first team all state QB at Staley HS and he also plays on the Mules baseball team. Also, there are 3 freshman QB's that redshirted this year that could be on the active roster next year. That's 7 possible active QB's on the roster next year. but I don't see that happening. I'm guessing that 1 or 2 of those freshmen will not be on the active roster again next year and maybe the Flowers kid (R) Junior next year changes positions (just a guess). And who knows if Coach Boda might land a great QB transfer.

Having said all that, the best QB option for next year might have been the guy who got away, Jeremy Hunt. Last year Bolles went out injured for the season in the 3rd quarter of game one at Ft. Hays. The Mules had the lead and looked in control until the Bolles injury. Kyle Braley (R) Soph at the time came in and promptly blew the game with a fumble and other miscues. Bradley went on to start the next game or two and wasn't getting it done. (R) Freshman QB Jeremy Hunt took over and started the next few games and looked pretty good. By the end of the season, Hunt and Bradley were sharing the QB duties. Bradley was a slightly better runner and Hunt was the far better passer. At end of 2018 and with the anticipated return of Bolles for 2019, Hunt decided he wasn't going to waste a year on the bench. Hunt transferred to a juco in Texas to get playing time as a starter and continue to sharpen his skills......can't blame him for that. I don't follow social media, so I don't know what Texas juco he went to, but it will be interesting to see where he transfers to for final two years. I'm not suggesting he will return to UCM, because it won't happen. But, in my opinion, Hunt would have been the best guy to take over for Bolles.

Comment

Wow, what happened Mules?

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                            Wow, what happened Mules?
                            UCM was up 7-6 and had the ball at the Ferris 3 yard line (3rd down and goal) with an good opportunity to go up 14-6.. Then Bolles throws into a cluster at the goal line and gets intercepted. Wipe that potential 7 points off the board for UCM. Ferris comes back to take the lead after Bolles throws another pick in the first half. Game still close at the half. In the 2nd half Ferris came out and just forced their will on the Mules and pounded the ball and wore down the Mules defense. That was all she wrote and Ferris won walking away. For the game, Bolles threw 4 interceptions that Ferris turned into 14 points. UCM will be even better in 2020 (even without Bolles, IMO) as the Mules will return 10 starters on offense and 9 starters on defense.

Comment

That sounds like The Ferris teams that we played: big and strong lineman that wear you down.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                                That sounds like The Ferris teams that we played: big and strong lineman that wear you down.
                                that's my biggest concern. if the O goes 3 and out repeatedly, then Ferris will run away with it in the 4th.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X