Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Mules vs the Ferris mutts.

The Mules uniforms against Indy were vintage Chicago Bears, only more intimating and way cooler.

Da Bears, Da Mules and Bolles.....oh my !

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    The Mules uniforms against Indy were vintage Chicago Bears, only more intimating and way cooler.

They were vintage...

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

They were vintage...
      Vintage as in black helmets and jersey's with red numbers ( bears had orange numbers) and of course the white pants. I know at your advanced age you probably thought vintage should include leather helmets.. ;

Comment

Vintage as in black helmets and jersey's with red numbers ( bears had orange numbers) and of course the white pants. I know at your advanced age you probably thought vintage should include leather helmets.. ;
        Hey, "I resemble that remark!" - Groucho Marx

My favorite Bear was Gale Sayers, Kansas Comet, out of Omaha Tech and KU. I saw him play against the Tobin brothers (former Spoofhounds) at MU back in the 1960's.

BTW, Ferris will be big and strong and fast at the skill positions and will beat you up. hopefully your skill players, and high flying offense, will keep you in the game. Gotta root for the MIAA teams still in the fight!

Comment

Is this the same Bolles that you wanted benched replaced driven out of town and his uniform burned last week?

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Is this the same Bolles that you wanted benched replaced driven out of town and his uniform burned last week?
            Nope, this Bolles is the 2017 Bolles. Not sure who that imposter was that played in Maryville.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

Hey, "I resemble that remark!" - Groucho Marx

My favorite Bear was Gale Sayers, Kansas Comet, out of Omaha Tech and KU. I saw him play against the Tobin brothers (former Spoofhounds) at MU back in the 1960's.

BTW, Ferris will be big and strong and fast at the skill positions and will beat you up. hopefully your skill players, and high flying offense, will keep you in the game. Gotta root for the MIAA teams still in the fight!
              Sayers played for Central HS in Omaha. We lived in Omaha at that time and I was a little kid and my dad took me to see Central HS play Creighton Prep at Rosenblat Baseball Stadium. Central and CP were the two big powerhouses that year and with Gale Sawyers playing they filled up the old ballpark. As with a lot of hyped up games, it turned out to be a dud scoring wise. The final score I think was 7-0 and I don't remember who won.

Comment

googled those unis cm wore sat
                they are hideous
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                  googled those unis cm wore sat
                  they are hideous
                  How so? They looked great in person and the game story on the mules website had several shots of them. Maybe you were looking at something different. I know they're not as cool as the all green lawn care uniforms you guys wear.

Comment

How so? They looked great in person and the game story on the mules website had several shots of them. Maybe you were looking at something different. I know they're not as cool as the all green lawn care uniforms you guys wear.
                    UCM's all reds are great unis. And the white-white with shiny red helmets and red cleats are great. Maybe my two favorite uni combinations in the conference that don't involve Pitt State.

But the blacks with the white shoulders leave something to be desired.

Comment

Intimating and intimidating have wildly different meanings. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Intimating and intimidating have wildly different meanings. Just saying.
                        You be right. That can happen when you're fingers are flying (sort of) across the keyboard and spell check is just checking spelling and not reading your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

UCM's all reds are great unis. And the white-white with shiny red helmets and red cleats are great. Maybe my two favorite uni combinations in the conference that don't involve Pitt State.

But the blacks with the white shoulders leave something to be desired.
                          Actually, I think they look better up close than from a distance. From high up in the stadium, the jersey almost looks sleeveless at first glance..

Comment

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.town...16a2.image.jpg

misener should be along any minute to suspend me and discuss his unfortunate ignorance on the subject

ps as an aside cm mule head logo is my fav in the league and probably d2 as well. too bad he reps degenerates
                            Last edited by northwest missouri state; 11-25-2019, 04:39 PM.
                            Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                              https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.town...16a2.image.jpg

misener should be along any minute to suspend me and discuss his unfortunate ignorance on the subject

ps as an aside cm mule head logo is my fav in the league and probably d2 as well. too bad he reps degenerates
                              You read my mind on the best Bearcat uniforms. As for UCM, I've always been a fan of the Atlanta Falcon uniforms (red, black and white) just like the Mules, but I hate the Mules red jersey with the back numbers outlined in white (impossible to read from the stands) and even the people in the press box have mentioned the same complaint. Should be red jersey with white numbers outlined in black (like the Falcons) . I emailed coach Boda this summer with that suggestion, so I'll wait and see is they make that change in the next couple of years.......I'm guessing, not, but we'll see.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X