Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northwest Bearcats at Ferris State Bulldogs

This seems like it will be a down to the wire game. Am I fooling myself? Is Ferris State too good for Northwest? Maybe, but I really have know idea. Northwest's defense is their strength and Ferris is an offensive machine. I think it will be close, but am curious as to what everyone else thinks. I guess it depends on turnovers, which NWMSU offense shows up, injuries, etc...but the two teams seem pretty evenly-matched.
    Northwest Missouri State University
    BEARCATS

Comment

yeah, kind of makes sense to me also as well
      BEARCATS

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post
        This seems like it will be a down to the wire game. Am I fooling myself? Is Ferris State too good for Northwest? Maybe, but I really have know idea. Northwest's defense is their strength and Ferris is an offensive machine. I think it will be close, but am curious as to what everyone else thinks. I guess it depends on turnovers, which NWMSU offense shows up, injuries, etc...but the two teams seem pretty evenly-matched.
        39.5ppg???

Comment

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post

39.5ppg???
          That's pretty good....I've only seen a little film on them, but the fact they made it to the championship last year and have become a regularly excellent team (both regular season and runs in the playoffs) has made me a believer in the quality of their program etc.
          BEARCATS

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post

That's pretty good....I've only seen a little film on them, but the fact they made it to the championship last year and have become a regularly excellent team (both regular season and runs in the playoffs) has made me a believer in the quality of their program etc.
            I used to think so too, but we average almost 45ppg and according to some on this board our O sucks and the coordinators should be replaced, so I'm not so sure anymore ;-)

Comment

I used to think so too, but we average almost 45ppg and according to some on this board our O sucks and the coordinators should be replaced, so I'm not so sure anymore ;-)
              lol I know what you are saying =P
              BEARCATS

Comment

I predict a lot of NW fans are going to claim their offense "didn't show up" because they are playing a good defensive team, regardless of who wins.

Comment

Ferris likes to run it, so that will help nw, but I think first team to 28 wins.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      I predict a lot of NW fans are going to claim their offense "didn't show up" because they are playing a good defensive team, regardless of who wins.
                      We were #8 in the league in passing. It's no secret that our offense will struggle if a team forces us to rely on the arm of our QB.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post

We were #8 in the league in passing. It's no secret that our offense will struggle if a team forces us to rely on the arm of our QB.
                          What are the #1 through # 7 passing teams doing next Saturday?

Comment

Agree with the first sentence and the last, but as to the 2nd, it's not like 1-10 Northwood and 1-9 Northern Michigan are a couple of powerhouses...

Comment

Agree with the first sentence and the last, but as to the 2nd, it's not like 1-10 Northwood and 1-9 Northern Michigan are a couple of powerhouses...
                              Not powerhouses, but both schools would still beat the brakes off Lincoln and NSU, just like everyone else did.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X