Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for fellow D2football.com UCM Mule fans in Warrensburg

Actually. Im not sure about a venue to watch the game at, however if you go to the Northwest. athletic website at game time you can watch on a computer or tablet if you have an internet or hotspot connection. All playoff games are free, I have watched last two weeks this way.

Comment

Fitters Sports Bar on Pine Street in downtown Warrensburg has several tvs showing different sporting events. You might be able to get them to put the game on one of the tvs. Gorilla John 92 lives in Warrensburg and he might have other suggestions.

Comment

Thanks for the input Mules fans

Comment

Just watch it at Juiced Mules house.

Comment

Fitters would be my first thought but you may also want to consider Reflections on Pines at Hidden Pines Golf course of west Pine street. Don't know if either of them can stream anything or not. Phone numbers are: Fitter's 660-429-3500; Reflections on Pine 660-747-5515.

If you strike out with either of those venues, I would head to the Elliott Student Union and get on the free wi-fi there and watch on a laptop/tablet/phone.

Traditions at Mules National would have been an option but is closed on Saturday afternoons so that is out and I know they have shown games that were streamed before.

Comment

Thanks for the info John!

Comment

You may want to give Traditions a call after all. Their number is 660-543-8694. The Mule Train reception following the basketball game will be at Traditions so I do not know if they will stay open in the afternoon or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                  Fitters would be my first thought but you may also want to consider Reflections on Pines at Hidden Pines Golf course of west Pine street. Don't know if either of them can stream anything or not. Phone numbers are: Fitter's 660-429-3500; Reflections on Pine 660-747-5515.

If you strike out with either of those venues, I would head to the Elliott Student Union and get on the free wi-fi there and watch on a laptop/tablet/phone.

Traditions at Mules National would have been an option but is closed on Saturday afternoons so that is out and I know they have shown games that were streamed before.
                  I'd go with Elliott Student Union as the first option. Fitters streams games when they've got their tech-savvy person on-hand and I can't imagine they call him for much. Traditions could show it but as GJ points out - they'll shut down early for Mule Train post-game reception after basketball. Given the Mules play Northwest Missouri on the court that day, I can't imagine Traditions will air the Bearcats' game.

Comment

Fitters - fire water and man food. I would get there a 1/2 hour before game time and see if they can pull up the game.

Student Union - milk and cookies (if snack bar is open?) Only about 3 blocks from Fitters.

No doubt you're more confused than ever. I know I am and I halfway understand what everyone else is suggesting..
                    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 12-07-2019, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                      Fitters - fire water and good food. I would get there a 1/2 hour before game time and see if they can pull up the game stream.

Student Union - coke and chips (if snack bar is open?) Only about 3 blocks from Fitters.

No doubt you're more confused than ever. I know I am and I half way understand what everyone else is suggesting..
                      Thanks KMA...checked out Fitters today

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X