Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Not my argument, but the top half of the miaa wouldn't have made the playoffs in the gsc and maybe not in the gliac.

Leave a comment:

• PSR
    replied
    Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

How do you define 'conference is down'? Is it just when Pitt is down, because that always seems to be the Pitt vibe when the G's are down? Or is it because an MIAA team (NW) doesn't win the national championship? .Overall, I thought the conference was pretty good - UCM and NW each won a playoff game and MoWest and UNK both won bowl games. And teams like Ft Hays, Pitt, Washburn, UCO, ESU (despite their won / loss records at the time) were capable of testing or beating everyone else. Washburn proved that against UNK the last game of the season. I would say the top half of the MIAA is better that the top half of any other conference (imo). If indeed that is true, then I think a lot of conferences would like to have a 'down year' like the MIAA.

MULES 2020
    DEFENSE -: 2018 mostly redshirt freshmen and sophomores.and it showed. The 2019 season (new DC) and the defense was much improved. In 2020 the defense will return 9 starters and with a year under their belt with the new DC, the defense should be greatly improved.

OFFENSE - Were the 2019 Mules just a one trick pony with Bolles? That's laughable. The Mules will return 10 starters on offense in 2020 and they have good QB talent waiting in the wings. The new quarterback will get tested early as the Mules open at home against Pitt, at Washburn, then back home against Northwest.

I think the new coach at Pitt will have the G's playing 'Pitt State' football again in short order.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO THE PITT POSTERS AND WE'LL SEE YOU IN 2020... ..(like next week)

Leave a comment:

• Shanghai Mule
    replied
    How do you define 'conference is down'? Is it just when Pitt is down, because that always seems to be the Pitt vibe when the G's are down? Or is it because an MIAA team (NW) doesn't win the national championship? .Overall, I thought the conference was pretty good - UCM and NW each won a playoff game and MoWest and UNK both won bowl games. And teams like Ft Hays, Pitt, Washburn, UCO, ESU (despite their won / loss records at the time) were capable of testing or beating everyone else. Washburn proved that against UNK the last game of the season. I would say the top half of the MIAA is better that the top half of any other conference (imo). If indeed that is true, then I think a lot of conferences would like to have a 'down year' like the MIAA.

MULES 2020
    DEFENSE -: 2018 mostly redshirt freshmen and sophomores.and it showed. The 2019 season (new DC) and the defense was much improved. In 2020 the defense will return 9 starters and with a year under their belt with the new DC, the defense should be greatly improved.

OFFENSE - Were the 2019 Mules just a one trick pony with Bolles? That's laughable. The Mules will return 10 starters on offense in 2020 and they have good QB talent waiting in the wings. The new quarterback will get tested early as the Mules open at home against Pitt, at Washburn, then back home against Northwest.

I think the new coach at Pitt will have the G's playing 'Pitt State' football again in short order.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO THE PITT POSTERS AND WE'LL SEE YOU IN 2020... ..(like next week)

Leave a comment:

• PSR
    replied
    Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Mules = conference champs and a playoff win.

Apes = sad times and posters pulling their hair out.

Leave a comment:

• Shanghai Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by PSR View Post

Not impressed. As was stated, Mules sleep walk in playoffs.
    Mules = conference champs and a playoff win.

Apes = sad times and posters pulling their hair out.

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied

Everybody knows you're trying to deflect from the Giant Monkey flop (lol). But, if you're going to make stupid statements, then either back it up or shut up and go suck on a banana.
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 12-23-2019, 07:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PSR
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

The Mules were conference champs and won a playoff game while the G's were out beating the bushes for a new coach.

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Stop smoking your lunch donkey lover
    Nope, just a midnight toker who reads PSU drivel as a sleep aid.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied

Pitt State drivel is correct, I kept falling asleep.
    Stop smoking your lunch donkey lover

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied

Kind of like what the Mules do in the playoffs.
    The Mules were conference champs and won a playoff game while the G's were out beating the bushes for a new coach.

Leave a comment:

• PSR
    replied

Kind of like what the Mules do in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied
    Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Not surprised it would take a UCM grad an entire semester to read 6 pages of message board drivel.

Leave a comment:

• Wallst
    replied
    I don't have time to read back through all this crap, what's the latest? Did the AD retain anyone from Beck's staff to try and hang onto the current recruits until the new guy was hired and got up to speed ?
    Not surprised it would take a UCM grad an entire semester to read 6 pages of message board drivel.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaBred
    replied
    Originally posted by Psycho View Post
    Pitt State fans: Congrats on the new coach and thank you for not hiring that scumbag Tony Annese or one of his kids. We don't need his level of trash in this conference.
    I had not realized he had two of his kids on staff. That's a level of nepotism that even Pitt State hasn't gone for, somehow. Don't get me wrong, we hire coaches' kids and wives for other jobs at the university all the time (that's certainly not unusual in a town the size of Pittsburg where the university is the largest employer), but we've never actually had them coaching the players.

Leave a comment:

• Psycho
    replied
    Pitt State fans: Congrats on the new coach and thank you for not hiring that scumbag Tony Annese or one of his kids. We don't need his level of trash in this conference.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X