X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FormerGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Weimers won't be coaching at all next year, but working for a major donor instead.
    having such a hard time seeing what people see in this guy....

Leave a comment:

• FormerAnthropoid
    replied
    Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

He could also rent a small apartment with a salary increase. Not saying its likely, but not unheard of. Doesn't Beck still have kids in school? Colgan, right?
    He does still have a daughter that is in high schooo I believe. Other 3 are either at Pitt or graduated from there

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Originally posted by FormerGorilla View Post

Research tells me this is 2 hour drive each way. Could it be done? Sure, but let's be real - if Beck is going D1 (and knowing how much he worked at Pitt, basically watched film to 10 every night except Thursday and Friday)... I have a hard time seeing him doing that drive every day.
    He could also rent a small apartment with a salary increase. Not saying its likely, but not unheard of. Doesn't Beck still have kids in school? Colgan, right?

Leave a comment:

• FormerGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Fayetteville could easily be a commutable distance for someone who is tied down in Pitt.
    Research tells me this is 2 hour drive each way. Could it be done? Sure, but let's be real - if Beck is going D1 (and knowing how much he worked at Pitt, basically watched film to 10 every night except Thursday and Friday)... I have a hard time seeing him doing that drive every day.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Originally posted by FormerGorilla View Post

Well, his house is yet to be put on the market which would be an awesome indicator :)
    Fayetteville could easily be a commutable distance for someone who is tied down in Pitt.

Leave a comment:

• FormerGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by FormerAnthropoid View Post
    Also have heard rumors that Pittman in Arkansas is hiring someone off of the old Beck staff as well. Whether that be Beck or not is still up in the air....
    Well, his house is yet to be put on the market which would be an awesome indicator :)

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

There will be an exam...but no math.
    Well crap! I figured I could handle the math and might do OK without reading the entire thread.

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied

LOL

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied
    Originally posted by FormerAnthropoid View Post
    Word from inside the program is that JL will stay on, but as LB's coach, while LG stays on just for the fact that I believe he was a volunteer under Beck the last couple years and he knows all of the local coaches. Have also heard rumors of MK staying on in some way as well. From what I understand, JP will be with the school in some way shape or form just because of the type of man he is and he's a reliable asset, do not know if that will be with the team or just have an office job of some sort with the school.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Really, Brandon?......geez. I'm was just hoping to get a quick readout from PP so I don't have to sign up for a whole semester on this topic..

Leave a comment:

• FormerAnthropoid
    replied
    Also have heard rumors that Pittman in Arkansas is hiring someone off of the old Beck staff as well. Whether that be Beck or not is still up in the air....

Leave a comment:

• FormerAnthropoid
    replied
    Word from inside the program is that JL will stay on, but as LB's coach, while LG stays on just for the fact that I believe he was a volunteer under Beck the last couple years and he knows all of the local coaches. Have also heard rumors of MK staying on in some way as well. From what I understand, JP will be with the school in some way shape or form just because of the type of man he is and he's a reliable asset, do not know if that will be with the team or just have an office job of some sort with the school.

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied

You need to make the time!
    Really, Brandon?......geez. I'm was just hoping to get a quick readout from PP so I don't have to sign up for a whole semester on this topic..

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    I don't have time to back read through all this crap, what's the latest? Did the AD retain anyone from Beck's staff to try and hang onto the current recruits until the new guy was hired and got up to speed ?
    You need to make the time!

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied
    I don't have time to read back through all this crap, what's the latest? Did the AD retain anyone from Beck's staff to try and hang onto the current recruits until the new guy was hired and got up to speed ?
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 12-11-2019, 08:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X