Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FormerAnthropoid View Post
    Also have heard rumors that Pittman in Arkansas is hiring someone off of the old Beck staff as well. Whether that be Beck or not is still up in the air....
    Well, his house is yet to be put on the market which would be an awesome indicator :)

Comment

Originally posted by FormerGorilla View Post

Well, his house is yet to be put on the market which would be an awesome indicator :)
      Fayetteville could easily be a commutable distance for someone who is tied down in Pitt.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Fayetteville could easily be a commutable distance for someone who is tied down in Pitt.
        Research tells me this is 2 hour drive each way. Could it be done? Sure, but let's be real - if Beck is going D1 (and knowing how much he worked at Pitt, basically watched film to 10 every night except Thursday and Friday)... I have a hard time seeing him doing that drive every day.

Comment

Originally posted by FormerGorilla View Post

Research tells me this is 2 hour drive each way. Could it be done? Sure, but let's be real - if Beck is going D1 (and knowing how much he worked at Pitt, basically watched film to 10 every night except Thursday and Friday)... I have a hard time seeing him doing that drive every day.
          He could also rent a small apartment with a salary increase. Not saying its likely, but not unheard of. Doesn't Beck still have kids in school? Colgan, right?

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

He could also rent a small apartment with a salary increase. Not saying its likely, but not unheard of. Doesn't Beck still have kids in school? Colgan, right?
            He does still have a daughter that is in high schooo I believe. Other 3 are either at Pitt or graduated from there

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Weimers won't be coaching at all next year, but working for a major donor instead.
              having such a hard time seeing what people see in this guy....

Comment

Pitt State fans: Congrats on the new coach and thank you for not hiring that scumbag Tony Annese or one of his kids. We don't need his level of trash in this conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho View Post
                  Pitt State fans: Congrats on the new coach and thank you for not hiring that scumbag Tony Annese or one of his kids. We don't need his level of trash in this conference.
                  I had not realized he had two of his kids on staff. That's a level of nepotism that even Pitt State hasn't gone for, somehow. Don't get me wrong, we hire coaches' kids and wives for other jobs at the university all the time (that's certainly not unusual in a town the size of Pittsburg where the university is the largest employer), but we've never actually had them coaching the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                    I don't have time to read back through all this crap, what's the latest? Did the AD retain anyone from Beck's staff to try and hang onto the current recruits until the new guy was hired and got up to speed ?
                    Not surprised it would take a UCM grad an entire semester to read 6 pages of message board drivel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Not surprised it would take a UCM grad an entire semester to read 6 pages of message board drivel.
                      Pitt State drivel is correct, I kept falling asleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Kind of like what the Mules do in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSR View Post

Kind of like what the Mules do in the playoffs.
                          The Mules were conference champs and won a playoff game while the G's were out beating the bushes for a new coach.

Comment

Stop smoking your lunch donkey lover

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Stop smoking your lunch donkey lover
                              Nope, just a midnight toker who reads PSU drivel as a sleep aid.

Comment

The Mules were conference champs and won a playoff game while the G's were out beating the bushes for a new coach.
                                Not impressed. As was stated, Mules sleep walk in playoffs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X