Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSR View Post

Not impressed. As was stated, Mules sleep walk in playoffs.
    Everybody knows you're trying to deflect from the Giant Monkey flop (lol). But, if you're going to make stupid statements, then either back it up or shut up and go suck on a banana.
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 12-23-2019, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSR View Post

Not impressed. As was stated, Mules sleep walk in playoffs.
      Mules = conference champs and a playoff win.

Apes = sad times and posters pulling their hair out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Mules = conference champs and a playoff win.

Apes = sad times and posters pulling their hair out.

Comment

• How do you define 'conference is down'? Is it just when Pitt is down, because that always seems to be the Pitt vibe when the G's are down? Or is it because an MIAA team (NW) doesn't win the national championship? .Overall, I thought the conference was pretty good - UCM and NW each won a playoff game and MoWest and UNK both won bowl games. And teams like Ft Hays, Pitt, Washburn, UCO, ESU (despite their won / loss records at the time) were capable of testing or beating everyone else. Washburn proved that against UNK the last game of the season. I would say the top half of the MIAA is better that the top half of any other conference (imo). If indeed that is true, then I think a lot of conferences would like to have a 'down year' like the MIAA.

MULES 2020
          DEFENSE -: 2018 mostly redshirt freshmen and sophomores.and it showed. The 2019 season (new DC) and the defense was much improved. In 2020 the defense will return 9 starters and with a year under their belt with the new DC, the defense should be greatly improved.

OFFENSE - Were the 2019 Mules just a one trick pony with Bolles? That's laughable. The Mules will return 10 starters on offense in 2020 and they have good QB talent waiting in the wings. The new quarterback will get tested early as the Mules open at home against Pitt, at Washburn, then back home against Northwest.

I think the new coach at Pitt will have the G's playing 'Pitt State' football again in short order.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO THE PITT POSTERS AND WE'LL SEE YOU IN 2020... ..(like next week)

Comment

How do you define 'conference is down'? Is it just when Pitt is down, because that always seems to be the Pitt vibe when the G's are down? Or is it because an MIAA team (NW) doesn't win the national championship? .Overall, I thought the conference was pretty good - UCM and NW each won a playoff game and MoWest and UNK both won bowl games. And teams like Ft Hays, Pitt, Washburn, UCO, ESU (despite their won / loss records at the time) were capable of testing or beating everyone else. Washburn proved that against UNK the last game of the season. I would say the top half of the MIAA is better that the top half of any other conference (imo). If indeed that is true, then I think a lot of conferences would like to have a 'down year' like the MIAA.

MULES 2020
            DEFENSE -: 2018 mostly redshirt freshmen and sophomores.and it showed. The 2019 season (new DC) and the defense was much improved. In 2020 the defense will return 9 starters and with a year under their belt with the new DC, the defense should be greatly improved.

OFFENSE - Were the 2019 Mules just a one trick pony with Bolles? That's laughable. The Mules will return 10 starters on offense in 2020 and they have good QB talent waiting in the wings. The new quarterback will get tested early as the Mules open at home against Pitt, at Washburn, then back home against Northwest.

I think the new coach at Pitt will have the G's playing 'Pitt State' football again in short order.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO THE PITT POSTERS AND WE'LL SEE YOU IN 2020... ..(like next week)

Comment

• Not my argument, but the top half of the miaa wouldn't have made the playoffs in the gsc and maybe not in the gliac.

Comment

• The thing with the mules is that we saw what they looked like without bolles in 2018.

Comment

• I also have no idea if Pitt will right the ship with Wright, but I'm hopeful for the first time in many years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                    The thing with the mules is that we saw what they looked like without bolles in 2018.
                    The one trick pony argument, again. So, despite 10 returning offensive starters, you expect the 2020 results will just be a carbon copy of the 2018 results. Foolish boy.
                    Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 12-25-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Everybody knows you're trying to deflect from the Giant Monkey flop (lol). But, if you're going to make stupid statements, then either back it up or shut up and go suck on a banana.
                      Take the banana from your ass before telling someone to suck on it.
                      Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

The one trick pony argument, again. So, despite 10 returning offensive starters, you expect the 2020 results will just be a carbon copy of the 2018 results. Foolish boy.
                        You do you.

Comment

• There is an endless sea of threads for mule bashing. This one is about hope. Let the mule fans and Pitt fans alike have their hopes.

Comment

• Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post

Yikes.....
                            Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 12-25-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                              There is an endless sea of threads for mule bashing. This one is about hope. Let the mule fans and Pitt fans alike have their hopes.
                              Fair enough.... put the mule and gorilla bashing on the back burner for awhile. Hope is a good thing. Happy Holidays and safe travels to the Pitt faithful. even ole cb.

Comment

• Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post

Right back at ya, slick.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X