Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt hasn't destroyed anything but fan support in years. Hopefully that will start changing under the new staff.

Now we just need some admins who GAF about upkeep so CSS stops looking like a dumpster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Pitt hasn't destroyed anything but fan support in years. Hopefully that will start changing under the new staff.

Now we just need some admins who GAF about upkeep so CSS stops looking like a dumpster.
      I was at the Emporia State game as CSS last year, I didn't think it looked bad at all. I really like CSS.

Where are they failing at the upkeep?

Comment

• Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

I was at the Emporia State game as CSS last year, I didn't think it looked bad at all. I really like CSS.

Maybe it's all that duct tape on their blowup doll (monkey) in the endzone that needs some attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

Stands are filthy, concourse is covered in bird crap. It's more a week to week cleaning/pride of ownership issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Stands are filthy, concourse is covered in bird crap. It's more a week to week cleaning/pride of ownership issue.
            Gotcha. It was clean up in the nose bleeds!!! :)

Comment

• Which PSU poster did they use to model the 1956 mascot after?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X