Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like NW must have been playing against NW.

Comment

• Only got to watch the 4th quarter on my phone. NW defense kept them in it all the way. Ferris just too good up front for them to do anything on offense

Comment

• Good year NWMS .... Its too bad we are in the same region. I think the best teams in nation don't make it out of our region...We will see next week...I think you have to make West Florida travel north to us or MSU and get taste of cold weather...

Comment

• Congrats to Ferris. Great defense.

Comment

• Short of the one drive Ferris' defense dominated NW. The Mules moved the ball some last week and the turnover at the goal line really stunk but it tells me that Ferris' defense is no slouch. AS for the NW offense, is it a result of coaching or the qb play. To me it is both. If you took away the running game of NW they were not going to beat you in the passing game. Knowing this, what does one do to not get into that trap? Today the NW defense could not come up with game changing turnovers or short fields to help the offense.

Good season for NW and nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
              This might be the best defense I've ever seen from Ferris. Holding two top-5 offenses to 13 combined points in consecutive weeks... man
              good d from ferris for sure. although i think it really shows how poor some of the miaa defenses were this year. nw was terrible offensively this season against decent to good defenses. they looked outstanding against poor defenses. this is really about the outcome i expected of this game, and the bearcats exceeded my expectations for the season; especially after the UNK game. well done defense, and considering the situations they were often put in they performed above and beyond...consistently. this was definitely not one of the better NW offenses i have seen in some time. they were top 5, what does that say about the league? congrats FSU, hard fought game that you won overall in the trenches. go finish.

Comment

• Did something happen to BW? Sick, injured? I'm finding it hard to believe that our coaching staff went into full blown panic mode in a national quarterfinal game to a QB who had barely played all year to put on a $hit show worse than the one he replaced.
                Go Hounds!
                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                Cyclone Power
                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
                  Did something happen to BW? Sick, injured? I'm finding it hard to believe that our coaching staff went into full blown panic mode in a national quarterfinal game to a QB who had barely played all year to put on a $hit show worse than the one he replaced.
                  After the 4th pass into the ground at a WRs feet maybe they finally saw enough. I know I did back in Week 2 but guess it takes others longer.

Comment

• Hats off to NW Missouri. I know 12-2 and a quarterfinal loss is probably a bitter pill to swallow for you guys, but there's no team that I'm more stressed about playing the week before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenman View Post

good d from ferris for sure. although i think it really shows how poor some of the miaa defenses were this year. nw was terrible offensively this season against decent to good defenses. they looked outstanding against poor defenses. this is really about the outcome i expected of this game, and the bearcats exceeded my expectations for the season; especially after the UNK game. well done defense, and considering the situations they were often put in they performed above and beyond...consistently. this was definitely not one of the better NW offenses i have seen in some time. they were top 5, what does that say about the league? congrats FSU, hard fought game that you won overall in the trenches. go finish.
                      Exactly this...

Go Hounds!
                      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                      Cyclone Power
                      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• NW offense = ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post
                          Got to find a QB and an O-Coordinator in the off-season
                          Boom!

Comment

• The onside kick, after the safety, has got to be one of the most desperate, or strangest, calls that I have ever seen from a NW team. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigbadbod View Post
                              NW offense = ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                              It will make you cry if you look at the drive chart.

2 drives of more than 4 plays.

That's out of 18 drives......

Comment

• That's a stat that teams playing NW have been experiencing for some years.

Like I said before, Ferris had a really good defense so it doesn't all sit at the feet of the offense (coaches and qb)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X