Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

And I'll mention it hundred more times if needed...so what? Ferris was good. Unbeatable? NO! Our D hung with them over and over. 3-0 at half, 10-3 after 3. We got an interception and ZERO points, we got a fumble and ZERO points. Don't tell me we didn't get breaks!

And to continue a craptastic day #1 NW basketball gonna lose at UCM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post

Can the same be said for the NW basketball team today? The streak came to an end in the Multi this afternoon by the score of 72 - 60 by a team that was 3 - 5 going into the game.
      Get that orange balled foolishness out of this section! ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
        Good year NWMS .... Its too bad we are in the same region. I think the best teams in nation don't make it out of our region...We will see next week...I think you have to make West Florida travel north to us or MSU and get taste of cold weather...
        Horseshiiit...We had the defense but not the offense. Why in the hell would we put in a QB that has maybe a total of 3 passes all year. Was Wright hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Stop pretending like nw gave the game away. They got beat by a better team.
          We did get beat, but not by a better tearm, just a team that played better today.

Comment

Can the same be said for the NW basketball team today? The streak came to an end in the Multi this afternoon by the score of 72 - 60 by a team that was 3 - 5 going into the game.

Comment

Don't forget that Ferris left 6 points on the field and it really should have been 9-0 at half. Still manageable but the Ferris was just better on both sides of the ball.
              That is the biggest load of Donkey dung. Their D was not better than ours, period. Our offense had been Jekyl and Hyde all year long. Still scratching my head that we changed QB's

Comment

For sure. NW D was up to the task. NW O never gave us a chance to prove otherwise. All because of Ferris D?
                Go Hounds!
                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                Cyclone Power
                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Kowalsky will be a senior next year and Wright will be a Junior. If BW ever figures this out, he could and I mean could be lights out. But I am not holding my breath on that one. I believe that RW needs to relook at the 3 QB's we have. As for our OC...I would say "Beck him". Give him a chance to use the printer at the office to print his resume and say"See you later, thanks for your time and effort, but you are not progressing NW football.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

That is the biggest load of Donkey dung. Their D was not better than ours, period. Our offense had been Jekyl and Hyde all year long. Still scratching my head that we changed QB's
                    Really? If NW's defense is better, why did the Mules put up more yards and points against NW with two fewer turnovers? Face it, Ferris was the better team today, tomorrow and probably all year. Maybe if NW hadn't lost to UNK the game would have been in the 'Ville today and that is good for what, at least 14 points for NW correct?

Comment

You Pitt dummy's are really dummy's

Comment

Really? If NW's defense is better, why did the Mules put up more yards and points against NW with two fewer turnovers? Face it, Ferris was the better team today, tomorrow and probably all year. Maybe if NW hadn't lost to UNK the game would have been in the 'Ville today and that is good for what, at least 14 points for NW correct?
                        And why did NW beat the Donkey's, because we made Bolles 3.0 crap himself. I didn't see anything that led me to believe that Ferris D was better. Our O never gave us a chance. If you look back at the Harding game, our D was the one that saved our bacon, so to speak. It was a 3-0 game at half and we held them to nearly the same yardage as they held us. Unlike the Donkey game, we had to clean Bolles 3.0 crap off the field

Comment

And why did NW beat the Donkey's .
                          Do I really need to spell it out for you? Come on, we all know NW is the better team. The Mules had their opportunity to prove otherwise and they didn't get it done.

Comment

Don't forget that Ferris left 6 points on the field and it really should have been 9-0 at half. Still manageable but the Ferris was just better on both sides of the ball.
                            9-0 is a different game, but yes still manageable. You aren't going to win when you go 3/17 on 3rd and 4th down and have 101 yards on 53 plays outside of your lone scoring drive. Ferris's defense was just suffocating, and it probably would've been a shutout but for a roughing the passer call on that FG drive.

Comment

Do I really need to spell it out for you? Come on, we all know NW is the better team. The Mules had their opportunity to prove otherwise and they didn't get it done.
                              Exactly. Our D kept us in all games and provide the win. The O on the other hand was so inconsistent that we never knew which O would show up. I am not tryiing to get in a pisssing match here, but it's been said time and time again that our OC needs to find another home. We just need the NW president to stop micro-managing and go away. He is a pure DIPPSHIIT.

Comment

And why did NW beat the Donkey's, because we made Bolles 3.0 crap himself. I didn't see anything that led me to believe that Ferris D was better. Our O never gave us a chance. If you look back at the Harding game, our D was the one that saved our bacon, so to speak. It was a 3-0 game at half and we held them to nearly the same yardage as they held us. Unlike the Donkey game, we had to clean Bolles 3.0 crap off the field
                                I don't know what game you were watching, but Ferris had doubled up on NW in yards at the half. It could've been 13-0 or 9-0, but Ferris left points on the field going for it on 4th.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X