Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roll call: Who saw the 1999 4 OT title game in person?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll call: Who saw the 1999 4 OT title game in person?

Last edited by NWFanatic; 12-12-2019, 12:14 AM.

Was there. Had missed the 1998 game. Had told my wife I wouldn't miss the 1999 game. Missed getting on one of the fan buses but was able to catch a fan plane that left KC the morning of the game. Some friends taped the game and gave me a tape of the game because they spotted me walking behind Coach T while he was being interviewed after the game. At the end of regulation when the Carson Newman RB ran out of bounds the guy next to me turned to me and we both said "that was a mistake!"
    Last edited by voicefromthestands; 12-12-2019, 07:44 AM.
    Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

Go Bearcats!
      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

I was there.

Comment

I was there with my son, father-in-law and a friend. Amazing game!

Comment

I caught all the OT's. Everyone in the house stopped what we were doing and were amazed at the end of the game.

Comment

A couple of friends and I were watching at the Belt Brewing Company in St Joe (I miss that place).

Comment

I was there.

Comment

I was there.

Comment

I didn't follow D2 at that point - even though I was a student at NW. I was back home in Nebraska bartending that day, I had the game on and everyone in the bar was watching it.
                    Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Was there.
                      Go Hounds!
                      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                      Cyclone Power
                      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Wasn't there in person (was a broke E-4 in the USAF at the time)...and didn't even see the whole game. Was severely hung over and was lying on the couch watching, but fell asleep at half time. My buddy woke me up just in time for the end of regulation. Hangover or not, I obviously stayed awake through all 4 OT's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by catz54 View Post
                          I was there.
                          Lol! And with the best vantage point of all the action!

Comment

I want to hear from the Bearcat fans who attended ALL FOUR of the national championship games in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 in Florence, Alabama, where the Bearcats finished as the runner up four years in a row. You will need to prove that you attended all four games.......oh say, something like.........still visible slash mark scars on your wrists, etc.
                            Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 12-12-2019, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
                              Wasn't there in person (was a broke E-4 in the USAF at the time)...and didn't even see the whole game. Was severely hung over and was lying on the couch watching, but fell asleep at half time. My buddy woke me up just in time for the end of regulation. Hangover or not, I obviously stayed awake through all 4 OT's!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X