Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CatFan88
    replied
    An opportunity for Flohr to become HC and he is deserving of that. NW has been blessed to keep some very talented football coaches in control of things, but Flohr leaving gives RW a chance to make some changes on the offensive side of the ball.

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied
    I'll miss Charlie. He has been with us a long time. He will do well in So Dak. So Dakota School of mines has a great Geology Museum. Nice gold and fossil collections.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Good luck to him.

Leave a comment:

• GoCatsGo5
    replied
    Congrats to Coach Flohr!!! Thanks for the years of service to Bearcat Nation!!!

Leave a comment:

• catbacker07
    replied
    Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post

I know who is available for you Bearcats.
    Oh man that would be too funny

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cbgorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
    Congratulations to Charlie. Wish him the best. At same time, I'm excited that maybe the Bearcats can bring somebody in to be the true OC. Please!
    I know who is available for you Bearcats.

Leave a comment:

• ForeverGreen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Moon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CatFan88
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

No I meant maybe as one of the factors in the decision.

Frankly, I think the assistants understand that Rich will be the coach at Northwest Missouri for a long time and if they want to move up the ladder they'll have to do it somewhere else.
    Rich and NW football need some turnover especially on the offense. I don't see this as a bad thing. In fact, I see it as a positive. NW needs to go after a true OC.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

Maybe closer? Rapid City is MUCH closer to anything in Wyoming than Maryville is!!! :D:laugh:
    No I meant maybe as one of the factors in the decision.

Frankly, I think the assistants understand that Rich will be the coach at Northwest Missouri for a long time and if they want to move up the ladder they'll have to do it somewhere else.

Leave a comment:

• CatFan88
    replied
    Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

Maybe closer? Rapid City is MUCH closer to anything in Wyoming than Maryville is!!! :D:laugh:
    Maybe they can live in Chadron and commute? I hear Chadron is the up and coming place to be.

Leave a comment:

• libertybearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post
    Good for Charlie. He will be a great leader of that program. He and his wife are from Wyoming. Maybe a little closer to home.

Leave a comment:

• CatFan88
    replied
    Congratulations to Charlie. Wish him the best. At same time, I'm excited that maybe the Bearcats can bring somebody in to be the true OC. Please!
    Last edited by CatFan88; 12-14-2019, 01:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Good for Charlie. He will be a great leader of that program. He and his wife are from Wyoming. Maybe a little closer to home.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X