Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will try anybody or any offense to beat NW, since he hasn't done that yet. hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
      He will try anybody or any offense to beat NW, since he hasn't done that yet. hahahahaha
      He did in 2012.

Comment

Well, look who just woke up and poked his head out of the den. You must have caught a whiff of spring pigskin or the crack of Mules baseball bats woke you up.....Mules baseball ranked 2nd nationally. Now go back to sleep and dream about your old knuckleball days at UCM......... ahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Well, look who just woke up and poked his head out of the den. You must have caught a whiff of spring pigskin or the crack of Mules baseball bats woke you up.....Mules baseball ranked 2nd nationally. Now go back to sleep and dream about your old knuckleball days at UCM......... ahahahahaha
          Saw that. Have to lay low on this board. Don't know which of you dirty people are spreading virus...hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

He did in 2012.
            Coach Boda needs to step it up. Defeating those damn Bearcats once a decade ain't goin get it. At that rate I'm only good for a couple more beer fueled tailgating wins over the Bearcats.. After that......... someone will be spoon feeding me applesauce in the tailgate lot. Please coach, I hate applesauce.
            Last edited by Donkeydamus; 03-06-2020, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

Coach Boda needs to step it up. Defeating those damn Bearcats once a decade ain't goin get it. At that rate I'm only good for a couple more beer fueled tailgating wins over the Bearcats.. After that......... someone will be spoon feeding me applesauce in the tailgate lot. Please coach, I hate applesauce.
              While indeed true, the worst part of that is that on three occasions the Mules have lost in the last minute of play while holding a lead. Twice in the 'Burg and once at Arrowhead. And I too hate applesauce.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post

While indeed true, the worst part of that is that on three occasions the Mules have lost in the last minute of play while holding a lead. Twice in the 'Burg and once at Arrowhead. And I too hate applesauce.

I was at the last second FG loss in Warrensburg and the last minute TD loss at Arrowhead. I am now convinced that there is no fair and just God in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

He did in 2012.
                  That was so long ago that the clock reset.

Comment

That was so long ago that the clock reset.
                    Ha Ha Ha. Both my clock and calendar reset.....Y2K type stuff.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X