• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Ball

When does it start?

What are you looking to watch?

Who are you watching?

March 10-April 18 at Pitt.

I've never gone and watched a practice, but Will probably watch the spring game. Interested in watching everything. Hopefully get an idea what O and D the staff plans to run.

As to who, I would say everyone since it's so up for grabs.

Comment

Anxious to see what the no huddle ends up looking like. Sounds like all hand signals from the sideline as of now - going over formations and plays the past few weeks. First team reps during formation and route drills going to Mak at QB, Jalen Martin, Bryce Murphy, Dylan White, Elijah Harris at WR.

Comment

Sounds like we may get to find out if Mak and his cannon have as much potential as many of us thought last year.

Comment

Impressive Texas high school quarterback with a 3.75 gpa at Pitt. He's going to be a 'player' for the G's.

Comment

UCM starts March 23rd. The Mules are loaded with talent for 2020 with 9 returning defensive starters and 10 offensive starters. Replacing Bolles at qb is the main issue. The qb talent is there and coach Boda is a qb guru, so we should be okay. I had some insightful late season tailgate conversations with players parents and they all said that their sons believed that the Mules would still be fine at qb in 2020 without Bolles.. Take it for what it's worth, but I found it pretty encouraging for Mules fans.
            Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 03-03-2020, 08:10 PM.

Comment

And you have a new OC.

https://ucmathletics.com/news/2020/3...ordinator.aspx

Comment

The new OC looks impressive and should be a great fit for the (Brayers) offense.

Comment

I think he will too.

Some NW fans wanted him to be hired there.

Comment

Pitt has their second practice today. I'm pretty excited about the changes.

Comment

Spring ball has been cancelled for all programs across the league, with the latest announcement by the MIAA.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X