Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"In the end, it will be impossible to know if we overreacted or did too much, but it will be QUITE apparent if we under reacted or did too little."

There's the quote

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

What about eligibility and use of this Spring semester? Sometimes kids have bad luck with injuries and hardship and have to sit out a final spring to play their last fall. I assume now, kids are getting this semester back? This will be a s**t show. Spring and Summer some kids get their GPAs on track and eligible. Also spring development jobs can be won.

Hopefully with classes and sports cancelled kids are taking the social distancing thing serious and not just partying.
      https://247sports.com/college/oregon...ore-144994142/

It looks like just winter and spring sports at the moment, but I would expect fall sports to get another season if the situation degrades over the summer.

Comment

Last edited by lleachieshusband; 03-16-2020, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
          Overreacting
          Exactly!

Comment

Let me look through my files.

Comment

This may not work if you're looking for a horizontal layout, but if vertical is OK...

Comment

I thought it would be bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  I thought it would be bigger
                  I think Bearcats hear that a lot.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

As a more serious update to the thread, the suspension has become a cancellation. http://themiaa.com/news/2020/3/17/ge...pionships.aspx

Comment

Dear Diary,

3/18/20 - Day 6 without sports: Found a young lady sitting on my couch yesterday. Apparently she's my wife. She seems nice.

3/19/20 - Day 1 of teleworking from home: My wife has already filed a sexual harassment claim with HR. That escalated quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by OPSUALUM77&81 View Post

Exactly!
                          Just following up with you two.

Comment

I hate to say it, but no vaccine = no school, no sports, and many of us may lose our jobs. The health experts (not Trump) say 12 to 18 months minimum to develop a vaccine. That probably means no sports until at least spring of 2021. This next year will impact our lives far beyond anything we could have ever imagined. It's beyond scary !

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

This may not work if you're looking for a horizontal layout, but if vertical is OK...

Looks like the visitors dressing room at MoWest about 10 years ago. You know, down in the woods behind the visitors side with the small fireworks tent and a couple of port-a-pots....ha ha

Comment

Chiefs money changed all of that when they built the indoor practice facility with a new locker room for the Griffs. The visitors then took over the old home locker room building down by the south endzone.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X