X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
    By 'essential' you mean grocery stores, pharmacies and gun & ammo shops?
    need the red x version of amazon offering drop off no contact munitions. just wrap in gadsden and leave under the bbq tia

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    the sanctimonious internet douche has been running amok as of late
    so many opportunities so much time to kill

Leave a comment:

• Donkeydamus
    replied
    Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

Interesting observation in a letter to the editor from Sundays Kansas City Star titled Strange Priorities "It is really sad that our civilized society, which is facing a deadly virus pandemic, finds that guns are 'essential' -- the ultimate paradox".

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CatFan88
    replied
    Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

It's not airborne. You're most likely to contract it by being in close physical contact with someone who has it (hence the six-foot rule).
    By the the technical definition, COVID-19 is not considered airborne (aerosol particles less than 5 micrometres) at this time. It is considered to be spread through respiratory droplets (bigger and heavier than aerosols) from coughing and sneezing, hence masks and the 6 foot rule. It can also be spread by contact because of contaminated respiratory droplets landing on surfaces. IMO, the difference between airborne and droplet is irrelevant. I would strongly consider using a mask if you frequent an "essential" business.

Leave a comment:

• Donkeydamus
    replied
    Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

It's not airborne. You're most likely to contract it by being in close physical contact with someone who has it (hence the six-foot rule).

I heard the CDC is going to recommend that everyone start wearing a mask when out in public.

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied
    The normal projectile slobbering by Gorilla fans mandates twice the recommended separation distance.

Hello 'G' posters, anybody there? They're all probably down at Casey's getting another 12 pack and stealing the restroom TP..

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Spot on. People are running scared and with good reason. Just saw a report where over 200K Americans may lose their life. As fast as it is spreading it must be a more aggressive airborne virus than the experts are saying.

No football this fall is more of a reality than a fantasy.

Leave a comment:

• Techster88
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    I hate to say it, but no vaccine = no school, no sports, and many of us may lose our jobs. The health experts (not Trump) say 12 to 18 months minimum to develop a vaccine. That probably means no sports until at least spring of 2021. This next year will impact our lives far beyond anything we could have ever imagined. It's beyond scary !
    Spot on. People are running scared and with good reason. Just saw a report where over 200K Americans may lose their life. As fast as it is spreading it must be a more aggressive airborne virus than the experts are saying.

No football this fall is more of a reality than a fantasy.

Leave a comment:

• Shanghai Mule
    replied
    Mules play at MoWest this coming season, if there is a season. We will definitely check out the party porch thing at the north end. The Griffs video board is killer, wish UCM had one that nice.

Leave a comment:

• Donkeydamus
    replied
    Chiefs money changed all of that when they built the indoor practice facility with a new locker room for the Griffs. The visitors then took over the old home locker room building down by the south endzone.

Leave a comment:

• Shanghai Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

This may not work if you're looking for a horizontal layout, but if vertical is OK...

Looks like the visitors dressing room at MoWest about 10 years ago. You know, down in the woods behind the visitors side with the small fireworks tent and a couple of port-a-pots....ha ha

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied
    I hate to say it, but no vaccine = no school, no sports, and many of us may lose our jobs. The health experts (not Trump) say 12 to 18 months minimum to develop a vaccine. That probably means no sports until at least spring of 2021. This next year will impact our lives far beyond anything we could have ever imagined. It's beyond scary !

Leave a comment:

• Go-Rilla
    replied
    Originally posted by OPSUALUM77&81 View Post

Exactly!
    Just following up with you two.

Leave a comment:

• GoCatsGo5
    replied
    Dear Diary,

3/18/20 - Day 6 without sports: Found a young lady sitting on my couch yesterday. Apparently she's my wife. She seems nice.

3/19/20 - Day 1 of teleworking from home: My wife has already filed a sexual harassment claim with HR. That escalated quickly.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X