Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrifFan
    replied
    As a more serious update to the thread, the suspension has become a cancellation. http://themiaa.com/news/2020/3/17/ge...pionships.aspx

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    I thought it would be bigger
    I think Bearcats hear that a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    I thought it would be bigger

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    This may not work if you're looking for a horizontal layout, but if vertical is OK...

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied
    Let me look through my files.

Leave a comment:

• OPSUALUM77&81
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    Overreacting
    Exactly!

Leave a comment:

• lleachieshusband
    replied
    Last edited by lleachieshusband; 03-16-2020, 06:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

What about eligibility and use of this Spring semester? Sometimes kids have bad luck with injuries and hardship and have to sit out a final spring to play their last fall. I assume now, kids are getting this semester back? This will be a s**t show. Spring and Summer some kids get their GPAs on track and eligible. Also spring development jobs can be won.

Hopefully with classes and sports cancelled kids are taking the social distancing thing serious and not just partying.
    https://247sports.com/college/oregon...ore-144994142/

It looks like just winter and spring sports at the moment, but I would expect fall sports to get another season if the situation degrades over the summer.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    "In the end, it will be impossible to know if we overreacted or did too much, but it will be QUITE apparent if we under reacted or did too little."

There's the quote

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Where did you mention that you got your license to practice medicine? "University of I got crapped faced Cancun". Furthermore, why don't you just hop in your car and go explain to someone's family that maybe just lost a grand parent or child to the virus that it's all overreacting. "ASSSS HAT!!!!
    I read a good quote from a School Super today.

Something like " If we do something and get this right, we may never know. If we do nothing and get it wrong, we will definitely know."

Leave a comment:

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    Overreacting
    Where did you mention that you got your license to practice medicine? "University of I got crapped faced Cancun". Furthermore, why don't you just hop in your car and go explain to someone's family that maybe just lost a grand parent or child to the virus that it's all overreacting. "ASSSS HAT!!!!

Leave a comment:

• HookemHerd
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post
    Hook....

Seems like they will grant an extra year and allow scholarship exemptions.

The thing is, at our level, I think fewer than 50% of the kids will take the extra year. Many will move on to jobs or whatever other plans they might have had rather than rack up another year of debt.

I think it would be a different choice for anyone on a full ride.
    What about eligibility and use of this Spring semester? Sometimes kids have bad luck with injuries and hardship and have to sit out a final spring to play their last fall. I assume now, kids are getting this semester back? This will be a s**t show. Spring and Summer some kids get their GPAs on track and eligible. Also spring development jobs can be won.

Hopefully with classes and sports cancelled kids are taking the social distancing thing serious and not just partying.

Leave a comment:

• Donkeydamus
    replied
    Something will have to be done about the number of scholarships. If you have some seniors opting for the extra year, then what happens to your new signed recruits ?

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Hook....

Seems like they will grant an extra year and allow scholarship exemptions.

The thing is, at our level, I think fewer than 50% of the kids will take the extra year. Many will move on to jobs or whatever other plans they might have had rather than rack up another year of debt.

I think it would be a different choice for anyone on a full ride.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X