Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The video is racist, insensitive, and a terrible decision all rolled into one.

Comment

• ^^^that presumes you know their intent. unless i missed it i didn't hear george floyd mentioned by name or the police officers involved, or minny, etc. as viewers we're inserting context b/c of current events that may or may not be there.
      the video also looks like teenage girls' horseplay at every slumber party since the beginning of time.
      it could be innocent, or not. i have no idea. i'm not interested in defending them but i can't read their minds either.
      Go Bearcats!
      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
          ^^^that presumes you know their intent. unless i missed it i didn't hear george floyd mentioned by name or the police officers involved, or minny, etc. as viewers we're inserting context b/c of current events that may or may not be there.
          the video also looks like teenage girls' horseplay at every slumber party since the beginning of time.
          it could be innocent, or not. i have no idea. i'm not interested in defending them but i can't read their minds either.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X