Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UCM DC

Well, we're six weeks down the road and still no announcement about a new DC. Hey Randy and John 92, are you guys hearing anything?
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 03-29-2019, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
      Well, we're six weeks down the road and still no announcement about a new DC. Hey Randy and John 92, are you guys hearing anything?
      Do they need an ex baseball player from CMSU (Sorry UCM) to be the DC

Comment

Mules Hire BJ Campbell as Defensive Coordinator
        https://ucmathletics.com/news/2019/3...ordinator.aspx

Comment

Poor guy. He must not care about the NCAA violations that UCM has committed, admittedly mostly on their bowling team, that might hurt their schollies and haunt them on the recruiting trail.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
            Poor guy. He must not care about the NCAA violations that UCM has committed, admittedly mostly on their bowling team, that might hurt their schollies and haunt them on the recruiting trail.
            Shame on you Wall Street, you dog. Now, somebody out there is going to think that the ladies bowling team (of all people) violated some rule.
            Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 04-01-2019, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
              Shame on you Wall Street, you dog. Now, somebody out there is going to think that the ladies bowling team (of all people) violated some rule.
              Their recruitment of Algerian pro player Strikkee Spareio is what raised the red flag. The triangle trade of petroleum to consumer goods to UCM bowler was too easy to trace.

Comment

I will soon be transcending into a four month period of isolation and meditation to study and contemplate The Book of Mule Quatrains. I will emerge from my trance on September 1st with my football predictions. Who knows, maybe in the spirit world I will bump into the long lost Juiced Mule. Please, no snickering or premature judging......this is serious work.

P.S. Texas Tech to win the basketball championship with their killer defense (just a hunch).

Over and out.......Donkeydamus
                Last edited by Donkeydamus; 04-14-2019, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Hey, Predatory Monkey Boy....when you give Triple B his September 1st nursing home wake up call, please hit me at the same time....just in case I over meditate or medicate.

Comment

I can't find any information on the UCM website about the dates for spring practice. Any Mules fans out there have any information? Especially the date and time of the spring game?

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post
                      Hey, Predatory Monkey Boy....when you give Triple B his September 1st nursing home wake up call, please hit me at the same time....just in case I over meditate or medicate.
                      Will do

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X