Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    WT has 3 open dates. A game between NW at WT would be terrific! You'll get free room 'n board!
    Oct. 10th wouldn't work because NW doesn't start practice until next week. Maybe November 7 but does WT want a full 10-game schedule & does NW want to start playing in November?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I'm sure they would, but there is a very obvious incentive for most of the D2 schools, which have decided to play, to actually play games.
      Brandon, the "free room & board" was meant for you!

Comment

I would be surprised if Northwest and UCM at least don't come up with some games this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Try II View Post

Oct. 10th wouldn't work because NW doesn't start practice until next week. Maybe November 7 but does WT want a full 10-game schedule & does NW want to start playing in November?
          WT has 9 scheduled games with 3 open dates. I would be very surprised if our AD didn't find that 10th game.

Comment

Comment

Fort Hays State sitting out the fall
              HAYS - More than a month after the MIAA announced the suspension of fall sports due to the COVID-19 pandemic, three of the conference�s scho

Comment

Missouri Southern looking at all options (looks like they're leaning toward spring though)
                Missouri Southern is "looking at all of the options" regarding potential football competition taking place this school year, athletics director Jared Bruggeman told the Globe on Wednesday.

Comment

Not surprised with Hays. Thought MSSU would try to play as much as possible.

Comment

I had missed this earlier, re: WU and ESU.

With fellow MIAA schools deciding to play football games, both Washburn and Emporia State have committed to not playing football during the fall sports season.

Comment

Last edited by NWFanatic; 09-25-2020, 11:46 PM.

Comment

How does this all shake out with the NCAA limiting regular season games, etc? Assuming, of course, we actually have football in the Spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I'm sure they would, but there is a very obvious incentive for most of the D2 schools, which have decided to play, to actually play games.
                          Brandon, I think by now most players are past ogling the cheerleaders. I think money is a much more obvious incentive.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Brandon, I think by now most players are past ogling the cheerleaders. I think money is a much more obvious incentive.
                            I actually had a different thought.

Comment

https://twitter.com/nwbearcat_fb/sta...128705540?s=21
                              Go Bearcats!
                              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

So are they going to play this fall or just practice??????

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X