Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although NW is not playing FB this Saturday (Oct 3), you can watch NW alum, AD, coach ACU at Army. The game will be on CBS sports and starts at 12:30 central

Comment

Heard a rumor NW will play WU on Halloween
      can anyone confirm or deny?

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
        Halloween - Ichabods - Headless Horseman.......sounds perfect.

Comment

I posted this earlier in the thread: Washburn said they wouldn't play this fall. That may have changed, but I haven't seen anything recently.

https://www.wibw.com/2020/09/21/empo...fall-football/

Comment

Obviously, no idea if this will come to pass or if it will materialize into the sort of three-team scheduling alliance that Pitt State, MW and UNK have formed, but if the conference winds up having a few of those this fall combined with a few non-con games and then mixes and matches those same groupings a little next spring, that will really turn out to be a fun combination--making the best of a bad situation.

Comment

I hear Western is playing at Pitt State in November. The last meeting was 16 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
                I hear Western is playing at Pitt State in November. The last meeting was 16 years ago.
                Unfortunately, I would not expect this Pitt State team to resemble that 2004 team.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

Unfortunately, I would not expect this Pitt State team to resemble that 2004 team.
                  Does Pitt State and the MIAA do a good job streaming games? The exact date is 11/21 at 2pm mtn time.

Comment

Meh...

Comment

I just wonder with schools playing these games in the fall if a spring season is still a thing? This year is such a mess. Excited for some Loper football coming up though.
                      UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                        Although NW is not playing FB this Saturday (Oct 3), you can watch NW alum, AD, coach ACU at Army. The game will be on CBS sports and starts at 12:30 central
                        AD's team needs to do some work on "flashing the deuces".

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

AD's team needs to do some work on "flashing the deuces".
                          Yes, he transferred in this season. He admitted he made a mistake. He was the leading receiver for the day. How did you like the tight end's TD catch and run? Ben Hohenstein who transferred in from Nebraska.

We will see how they do this week against SFA at a neutral site in Dallas. Pray for Sema'J who is still in ICU.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

Yes, he transferred in this season. He admitted he made a mistake. He was the leading receiver for the day. How did you like the tight end's TD catch and run? Ben Hohenstein who transferred in from Nebraska.

We will see how they do this week against SFA at a neutral site in Dallas. Pray for Sema'J who is still in ICU.
                            I do not think I would want my paycheck in the back pockets of 18-22 year olds....

That was a nice catch and run.

My prayers are with that family.

Comment

Looks like rumor was right but date wrong....11/07 @ WU

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X