X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorillas at Griffons

Looking forward to the home opener.

https://gogriffons.com/news/2020/11/...urg-state.aspx

Last week's Pitt home game was available for free on MIAA TV. Is that available this week? I am guessing that would be up to Mo West?

Comment

I would like to applaud MoWest for proving Covid can be spread by shank.
      In all seriousness, I hope all the kids and coaches have recovered and are recovering well. Would be nice if both teams were at or close to full strength on Saturday.
      Central Arkansas is no joke, Pitt fans better not be looking at that score and thinking this will be a cakewalk. 9-3 last year with a thumping of Henderson State in a bowl game. Their rebuild has gone well. Their losses last year were by 10 to NW, 3 in OT to UCM and got their doors blown off by UNK.

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post
        Last week's Pitt home game was available for free on MIAA TV. Is that available this week? I am guessing that would be up to Mo West?
        It will be streaming, I think for free?

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post
          Pretty sure all games at miaa stadiums will be streamed free courtesy of the conference.

Comment

It says Pay Per View web stream on the gorilla website. So hopefully it isn't actually pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
              I would like to applaud MoWest for proving Covid can be spread by shank.
              In all seriousness, I hope all the kids and coaches have recovered and are recovering well. Would be nice if both teams were at or close to full strength on Saturday.
              Central Arkansas is no joke, Pitt fans better not be looking at that score and thinking this will be a cakewalk. 9-3 last year with a thumping of Henderson State in a bowl game. Their rebuild has gone well. Their losses last year were by 10 to NW, 3 in OT to UCM and got their doors blown off by UNK.
              UCO or UCA?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

UCO or UCA?
                UCA Central Arkansas

Comment

I look for mowest to lined up and run right at the undersized Pitt defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                    I look for mowest to lined up and run right at the undersized Pitt defense.
                    absolutely. why wouldn't they?

Comment

I'm sitting here trying to think of something mean and cruel to say about Pitt and MoWest, but to be honest, I am tired of all the discourse in this country, so I am just going to say I hope the Gorillas and Griffons have a good, clean and safe game today!

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                        I'm sitting here trying to think of something mean and cruel to say about Pitt and MoWest, but to be honest, I am tired of all the discourse in this country, so I am just going to say I hope the Gorillas and Griffons have a good, clean and safe game today!
                        I feel cheated

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I feel cheated
                          Get bent, ape!

(feel better?)

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Get bent, ape!

(feel better?)
                            Thanks man. That means a lot. I hope your butt grows shut

Comment

OMG. A Pitt q.b with a check down option?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X