• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here comes old butterfoot

Comment

No good. Of course

Comment

3 well thrown td passes dropped, missed kicks, etc...

Just ugly. Glad they have this fake season to figure stuff out

Comment

My summary:
          1. Pitt sucks.
          2. MW sucks more.
          3. At least we got to watch some football.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            3 well thrown td passes dropped, missed kicks, etc...

Just ugly. Glad they have this fake season to figure stuff out
            Once the Griffon DBs figured out they could just let the Gorillas drop the passes on their own their defense was a lot better.

Comment

I believe we nearly had as many penalty yards as offensive yards. Pretty brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Once the Griffon DBs figured out they could just let the Gorillas drop the passes on their own their defense was a lot better.
                This one made me laugh out loud. Pitt State receivers missed a lot of catches today.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

LMAO!

Comment

Even though this game broke up a personal home game attendance streak for me that was greater than 16 year, I'm glad these 2 team were able to play a sporting event that at least resembled American football.

Comment

Originally posted by southside View Post
                      Even though this game broke up a personal home game attendance streak for me that was greater than 16 year,
                      That is a great streak.

Comment

Even though this game broke up a personal home game attendance streak for me that was greater than 16 year, I'm glad these 2 team were able to play a sporting event that at least resembled American football.
                        Are you saying you were at EVERY home game for 16 years? If so, I'm very impressed. I had a streak of home games in Pittsburg through most of the 90s, but most of that was my parents taking me to games that I didn't really have a say in (I would've gone anyway, but still).

Comment

Fair-weather fan!
                          Go Hounds!
                          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                          Cyclone Power
                          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Yes. 95 consecutive home games. It's a marriage and 2 kids ago. Somewhere I have what "my"record is. It's currently debatable if missing this counts due to the circumstances. If I have some time I need to start a thread to see what the MB thinks.

Personally i it think it counts. All things must pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Fair-weather fan!
                              Lol

Comment

Yes. 95 consecutive home games. It's a marriage and 2 kids ago. Somewhere I have what "my"record is. It's currently debatable if missing this counts due to the circumstances. If I have some time I need to start a thread to see what the MB thinks.

Personally i it think it counts. All things must pass.
                                I say the streak continues. The game counts for nothing. Wonder if records will even be kept on these games. It's the equivalent of a pre-season game in the NFL.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X