Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt at SFA

4:05 on espn3

Not expecting much of a game here, but at least it's football.

First couple of series. I think it's going to be a decent game.

Terrible announcers. Not sure they have seen a football game before.

Comment

Announcers are growing on me. Not biased. A little short on knowledge of the opponent, but very fair in their commentary.

Comment

Hanging with them so far...

Comment

Lots of good stuff for a practice game. Wasn't super impressed with SFA. I think a top miaa team would have beat them badly.

Pitt looked a little better than last week. Play calls were solid, and people were put into position to make plays. Happy with coaching, playcalling, ability to adjust, etc...

About a zillion players, young ones especially, got playing experience for next year and beyond. Execution was the issue all day. Some bad throws, some dropped balls, some missed tackles, etc... Not widespread. Just enough to be the difference between a nail biter and a pretty easy win for the jacks.

Comment

2 weeks to improve and prepare for WT. Hoping to see them make continued improvement and end on a nice note in canyon.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              Announcers are growing on me. Not biased. A little short on knowledge of the opponent, but very fair in their commentary.
              no
              yes
              yes

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                2 weeks to improve and prepare for WT. Hoping to see them make continued improvement and end on a nice note in canyon.
                1 week. Game was moved up a week since the Colorado game was cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                  1 week. Game was moved up a week since the Colorado game was cancelled.
                  I hadn't heard that. Thanks.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X