Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sims Out at MSSU

Buh Bye.

About time the leadership at Missouri Southern makes this move.

This was a bad hire from the start. Time to move on from his debacle.

Comment

Congrats to MoSo on the best football personnel decision they've made since firing their previous HC. Although, a strong argument can be made that this is an even better decision.

Comment

Any inside info on this one? Seems like this decision was at the very least sprung on him today, if not decided today.

Comment

Did MoSo play any games this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Bryon Ramos View Post
            They played a game with Central Arkansas and i think one with Pittsburg State

Comment

Originally posted by Bryon Ramos View Post
              Nope.

Comment

No surprise after they didn't win a game all year.

But seriously, I'm a little surprised by any personnel moves made in a year like this.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                  No surprise after they didn't win a game all year.

But seriously, I'm a little surprised by any personnel moves made in a year like this.
                  Based on the original post only (with no context for the full press release), this reads as having to do with a lot more than just wins and losses.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

Based on the original post only (with no context for the full press release), this reads as having to do with a lot more than just wins and losses.
                    Clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

That was the entire press release. The local paper online says that Coach Sims says he was not given a reason. That he believes it was due to a new direction from new leadership at the university.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Clearly.
                        Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

It could simply be an image thing. Simms has baggage. Whether it's deserved or not is irrelevant. The baggage and the perception is still there. MoSo may be aiming at portraying themselves in a way that simply doesn't fit with the baggage that Simms brings.

Comment

From the outside looking in it appeared that Sims was not making many friends at Southern.

This is the best thing for Southern to do as Sims was not going to the person who would be able to restore any order to this program.

In his first year he laid the foundation for all of the loses to be because the university was not supporting the football program enough and was not given the resources to win. He wanted to lay blame to others instead of just trying to win games. He is a narcissist and overall just a terrible person and I am glad to see him go.

Southern sold their soul to get him, and I am glad that someone had the guts to get rid of him.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

That was the entire press release. The local paper online says that Coach Sims says he was not given a reason. That he believes it was due to a new direction from new leadership at the university.
                              If that was the entire press release then it REALLY says a lot about Sims. Not even a "thanks for the effort" comment regarding Sims.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X