Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOSO27 View Post
    Southern publicly posted the job this morning. Will be an interesting few months to see what names start to roll in as far as who is interested.

Comment

If I was told correctly Patterson brought him down to TCU as an advisor. His home is up for sale so it seems he doesn't plan to stay.

None of this is first hand knowledge.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

At TCU, the question is will Beck want to come back and be a D2 HC at a school that is facing a major rebuild? Obviously there is nowhere to go but up from where Southern currently is.

Comment

Just announced that AD Jared Bruggeman will be stepping down March 16, 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by griff2016 View Post
              Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing at this time. I believe that Bruggeman needed to go, but in the middle of a coaching search? Not sure how all the timing will work on this either.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by MOSO27 View Post
                  Obviously there is nowhere to go but up from where Southern currently is.
                  There is another direction and that is sideways. If you're at bottom there can be a sideways movement meaning no decline but also no improvement. I think this is where Southern has been for a time and is still trending.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post

There is another direction and that is sideways. If you're at bottom there can be a sideways movement meaning no decline but also no improvement. I think this is where Southern has been for a time and is still trending.
                    True. But I think there has to be logical effort to at least be moving sideways. Another direction is spinning around in place, seems to be more of what Mo Southern is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by griff2016 View Post
                      Only MOSO would try to hire a coach then announce a lame duck AD is making the hire. Meanwhile national signing day is a month away. What a train wreck.

Comment

What a mess.

Comment

The interm AD isn't making the hire. There is a search committee and it is not being lead by her, so why they even brought that up blows my mind.

Should of gotten rid of the old AD a long time ago, but at this point I am just glad that he is gone. Not sure what candidates they will have that position but hopefully can get someone quality in there.

As far as FB coaches go, this decision will likely put them another year behind and so first year expectations should be thrown out the window.....

Comment

https://youtu.be/-IMP8l175So This guy is ready to coach at MOSO!!!

Comment

This seems like a fairly simple process to me. Daye won more games in 2 years than all the other coaches after him combined. Go find a guy from his staff at the time, and hire them.
                              Charlie Hopkins - OC - Kentucky State
                              Rashad Watson - Assistant HC/D Coord - Miles College
                              Frank Wilson - Special Teams - Houston
                              Chandler Tygard - Head Coach - North Jackson High
                              Charles Alexander - Defensive Coordinator - Avila College
                              Jake Landoll - Defensive Coordinator - Highlands CC

Comment

Have they started interviewing yet?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X