Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Have they started interviewing yet?
    I have heard that they conducted Zoom interviews last two weeks and they expect to bring a few guys on campus for another round of interviews and then take the decision to the president soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Have they started interviewing yet?
      Not sure what the time frame is for hiring though.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6C98CCBC-D111-449E-8CA2-75CD844E5D1A.jpeg
Views:	723
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	561122

Comment

Originally posted by griff2016 View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	6C98CCBC-D111-449E-8CA2-75CD844E5D1A.jpeg
Views:	723
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	561122
          Does he have any coaching experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryon Ramos View Post

Does he have any coaching experience.
            Volunteer Coach at Cal. If he gets the job, Gridiron Bobby might stroke out. A guy with no OC or DC experience at any level but a volunteer coach suddenly promoted to HC.

The important thing is there will be plenty of time for Anderson or whomever to recruit for this year....oh wait nevermind.
            Well the good news is he will be able to develop a strong relationship with the current AD....oh wait nevermind

What a joke of an organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Volunteer Coach at Cal. If he gets the job, Gridiron Bobby might stroke out. A guy with no OC or DC experience at any level but a volunteer coach suddenly promoted to HC.

The important thing is there will be plenty of time for Anderson or whomever to recruit for this year....oh wait nevermind.
              Well the good news is he will be able to develop a strong relationship with the current AD....oh wait nevermind

What a joke of an organization.
              He seems perfect for the job. About as qualified as someone who has never coached D-II or higher. Make sense.
              Last edited by Gridiron Bobby; 02-02-2021, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

So what you're saying is he's going to be the next HC at MOSO?

Cool Story Bro

Comment

On TeamKong a supposed finalist list for this job was posted. If accurate I'm honestly impressed with the quality of coaches that are finalists. Better than I thought this train wreck deserved or would get.

The Finalists are:

Joe Betasso MOSO Asst and former player

Atiba Bradley Mckendree University DC and former Moso player

Todd Hafner William Penn HC and former Pitt St player and HC at Carl Junction

Steve Ryan HC at Morningside Iowa

Bryan Nardo Youngstown St LB coach and former Emporia St DC

I'm guessing Bradley but Nardo would be interesting. Morningside is no joke either. As long as it isn't Hafner. I would hate having to quit making fun of MOSO.

Comment

On TeamKong a supposed finalist list for this job was posted. If accurate I'm honestly impressed with the quality of coaches that are finalists. Better than I thought this train wreck deserved or would get.

The Finalists are:

I'm guessing Bradley but Nardo would be interesting. Morningside is no joke either. As long as it isn't Hafner. I would hate having to quit making fun of MOSO.
                      I have to imagine that this isn't the first time for Steve Ryan being courted by a D2 team with the consistent success the Mustangs have had. After 20 years, I wonder what's led him to throw his hat in the ring for MoSo?

My money would be on Betasso or Bradley. I think it would help get their base excited with a familiar face and move on from the recent bizarre moves by the program.

Comment

The Finalists are:

Your list is accurate as these are the names that I have been hearing as well. My understanding is that Hafner is the front runner, but would not be surprised if Bradley gets the job as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSO27 View Post

Your list is accurate as these are the names that I have been hearing as well. My understanding is that Hafner is the front runner, but would not be surprised if Bradley gets the job as well.
                          Solid list. Weird, no NAIA coordinators that haven't been anywhere else. Just a list of seemingly qualified coaches. Huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Gridiron Bobby View Post

Solid list. Weird, no NAIA coordinators that haven't been anywhere else. Just a list of seemingly qualified coaches. Huh.
                            I am as shocked as you. The way MOSO has been trending I honestly expected the frontrunner to be Charlie Browns kicking coach.

Comment

Atiba Bradley is the new Head Football Coach at MSSU. The announcement just came out a few minutes ago. Go Lions!!!

Comment

MOSO27 called that or suggested him fairly early on in this process. We should ask MOSO27 about lottery numbers. Good call man!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X