Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

meh...not exactly what he said asked.

***During those 10 years, what year did you play the top 4 teams (all ranked) to start the season?***

pitt state was not ranked this year (see "start of the season") nor was MW in 2015 vs UCO 4 games in.....sounds like a pretty damn even comparison to me.
    We took what he said differently. I read that he was saying 4 losses to teams all ranked after 4 weeks. I guess I'm the one with reading comprehension issues.

Comment

I guess the Lopers are all out admiring their new statue and not on the message board? It seems like this string has been going on for over two seasons now, so maybe it is time that they abandon it to the Mules, Gorillas and Bronchos? ;-)

Comment

I claim this thread in the name of Pitt.

Comment

i drink your milkshake!

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
            I guess the Lopers are all out admiring their new statue and not on the message board? It seems like this string has been going on for over two seasons now, so maybe it is time that they abandon it to the Mules, Gorillas and Bronchos? ;-)
            Not sure on the statue but happy to claim this thread for the Lopers!
            UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

Originally posted by Micheal View Post

Not sure on the statue but happy to claim this thread for the Lopers!
              Too late, this is now the thread of the misplaced H, thanks Ian for the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I would think a fan of the team who lost 5 QBs in a season would understand the difference between playing everyone and running the gauntlet for a straight month.

I guess memories are short up there at TJ Davis U.
                That kid they brought in on Saturday in relief of TJ looks like his twin brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred View Post

That kid they brought in on Saturday in relief of TJ looks like his twin brother.
                  Davis is a "once a decade if you are lucky" type of talent imo. I'll be shocked if there isn't a significant drop off in pure running qb ability once he leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

LMAO, if you're going to make up crap and throw it out there, then be ready to prove it. You knew you couldn't prove it, so you tried to deflect. Again, put up or shut up, you little twerp.

Donkeydamus

so you going to call me out in a pick'em thread but not come here and eat tha snake? admit you got smoked or shut yer yap.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

Donkeydamus

so you going to call me out in a pick'em thread but not come here and eat tha snake? admit you got smoked or shut yer yap.

Doesn't take much to bait your sorry ass. Just poking ole Jumbo Squat for picking the Riverhawks. Now, y'all can go back to your Okie snake eating.

Last edited by Donkeydamus; 09-28-2022, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

Doesn't take much to bait your sorry ass. Just poking ole Jumbo Squat for picking the Riverhawks. Now, y'all can go back to your Okie snake eating.

haha i didnt pick anyone. i am not part of the pick'em crew i just read how the picks look. just happened to notice you called on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

haha i didnt pick anyone. i am not part of the pick'em crew i just read how the picks look. just happened to notice you called on me.

I went back and looked; you were just questioning the picks by reload. Sorry, my mistake (hate when that happens).

Comment

• Game 5 Preview: #23/19 UNK Hosts Rival Fort Hays State - https://lopers.com/news/2022/9/29/fo...68th-time.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by loper legionnaire View Post
                              Game 5 Preview: #23/19 UNK Hosts Rival Fort Hays State - https://lopers.com/news/2022/9/29/fo...68th-time.aspx
                              Get off our thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Get off our thread.
                                hahaha

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X