Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

LMAO, if you're going to make up crap and throw it out there, then be ready to prove it. You knew you couldn't prove it, so you tried to deflect. Again, put up or shut up, you little twerp.

So what the hell is your excuse for NSU? They aren’t ranked so you’ll have to come up with something else.
    Roll Chos!

Comment

• The streak is over! After 9 straight losses, UNK beats Fort Hays for the first time in the MIAA. Lopers win 38-20.

Comment

• Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by RollChos View Post

So what the hell is your excuse for NSU? They aren’t ranked so you’ll have to come up with something else.
          Excuse for NSU? As usual, you make statements that don't make any sense.

Comment

They gave y’all all you can handle in the first half. A lot closer than it should’ve been.
            Roll Chos!

Comment

That’s all he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                I guess the Lopers are all out admiring their new statue and not on the message board? It seems like this string has been going on for over two seasons now, so maybe it is time that they abandon it to the Mules, Gorillas and Bronchos? ;-)
                More like the fans are watching the Nebraska game ... they beat Indiana so "We Are Back!!" Not that'll happen or even get close but UNK could play for a natty and it'd be third page news story behind whatever the Husker punter ate for breakfast. And apparently the statue is very nice and, um, correct.

Comment

• Thoughts and prayers to Chris Brown’s wife. Ole lady probably never been satisfied in the sack.

Donkeys need to chill on this thread don’t be mad y’all are terrible you hired a 1-21 coach.

Pitt better hope Leipold gets hired away.

And to be fair on the **** talking, we have the worst scoreboard in the league. It is a buzzkill to our atmosphere and I am embarrassed of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                    That’s all he does.
                    I’ll start speaking slower and dumbing down my statements so the Emporia folk can comprehend.
                    Roll Chos!

Comment

• Originally posted by LopeShow View Post
                      Thoughts and prayers to Chris Brown’s wife. Ole lady probably never been satisfied in the sack.

Donkeys need to chill on this thread don’t be mad y’all are terrible you hired a 1-21 coach.

And to be fair on the **** talking, we have the worst scoreboard in the league. It is a buzzkill to our atmosphere and I am embarrassed of it.
                      Nah, what’s good for KU is good for PSU.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to Chris Brown’s wife. Ole lady probably never been satisfied in the sack.

I think if Leipold keeps winning, then the KU will get better recruits and maybe Pitt can get some of the tweener recruits that KU gets from in state

Comment

We have an antelope statue with a giant ballsack though, so that’s something

Comment

• Twenty-Four Unanswered Leads to Lopers Taming the Tigers - https://lopers.com/news/2022/10/2/fo...he-tigers.aspx

Comment

• Good win and some big games coming up! Go Lopers and wish UCM/Coach Lamberson the best going forward with the rest of the season.
                              UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

• Game 6 Preview: #24/14 Lopers Visit the Griffons - https://lopers.com/news/2022/10/6/fo...-griffons.aspx

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X