Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exciting Senior Day win for the Lopers, 20-18. Gonzalez, one of the seniors, hits the walk off 28-yd FG.

Comment

• Originally posted by loper legionnaire View Post
      Exciting Senior Day win for the Lopers, 20-18. Gonzalez, one of the seniors, hits the walk off 28-yd FG.
      Y’all got lucky our offense is inept. That illegal procedure penalty was the nail in the coffin. If we had picked up that last 1st down it would’ve been over.

TJ Davis coming back next year or is he really done? Because outside of him I didn’t see much to suggest UNK will be better next year.
      Roll Chos!

Comment

• Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Y’all got lucky our offense is inept. That illegal procedure penalty was the nail in the coffin. If we had picked up that last 1st down it would’ve been over.

TJ Davis coming back next year or is he really done? Because outside of him I didn’t see much to suggest UNK will be better next year.
        Things broke our way late for sure, but you have to credit our offense for coming back to life and making clutch plays in crunch time.

TJ is on record saying he's coming back, and him not walking on Senior Day pretty much confirms it.

Comment

• Whew! A Two-Minute Rally Ends with a Walk-Off Game Winner - https://lopers.com/news/2022/11/5/fo...me-winner.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by RollChos View Post

If we had picked up that last 1st down it would’ve been over.
            There’s a million things over the course of a football game you can say “if ________ happened, it would have been different”

Comment

• Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

There’s a million things over the course of a football game you can say “if ________ happened, it would have been different”
              regardless, like he said, the first down seals the game.

Comment

Every thing looks small compared the the massive stadium full of empty seats y’all got.

sorry we can’t piss out money like yall
                again, multi-purpose stadium. state championships are coming up. we'll see how well the expansion worked for ONE of the school's needs.

Comment

Regardless, uco luck has ended…especially now with a 3 game losing streak!
                  Last edited by mtxe; 11-06-2022, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtxe View Post
                    Regardless, uco luck has ended…especially now with a 3 game losing streak!
                    not bad for a team that was picked second to last at the beginning of the season. Nw win was good and limporia win was good as well. no luck involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

not bad for a team that was picked second to last at the beginning of the season. Nw win was good and limporia win was good as well. no luck involved.
                      Preseason picks mean nothing…you have an opinion but I see luck all over the uco season!!

Comment

Preseason picks mean nothing…you have an opinion but I see luck all over the uco season!!
                        I see a team who has done a lot with a little. AD did the Best turd polishing job I've ever seen.

Comment

apparently it does to the coaches of the conference. otherwise, they wouldnt have picked the way they did.

funny how we didnt see a damn thing from you until about 3 weeks ago lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

apparently it does to the coaches of the conference. otherwise, they wouldnt have picked the way they did.

funny how we didnt see a damn thing from you until about 3 weeks ago lol.
                            Your right, I’m not going to waste my time with a jerk like you

Comment

Your right, I’m not going to waste my time with a jerk like you
                              you keep saying stupid sh*t like this but keep responding anyway. just kick rocks, bro.

Comment

• UNK’s T.J. Davis stays humble through accolades, plans return for sixth season - https://central.newschannelnebraska....r-sixth-season

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X