Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW 2021 Football Commits

I really do hope HC Wright will post a response to his 2021 class of commits to the Bearcat program. Always enjoyed those in the recent history of NW football going back to Tjeerdsma, and then, of course, with Bostwick's only class of recruits in 2011 before his sudden passing. Recalled his passion for his first recruiting class and his enthusiasm talking about each individual and getting them into the mix with Bearcat football. Certainly, Adam Dorrel always offered his own assessments about each of his recruiting classes, as even did HC Richard Wright in the past. But, all of these were all done on the same day their signees were announced. Not this time. After today, I'm still hearing crickets ... and we're still in the middle of winter. I'm bored, and I don't want to deal with crickets during these winter months.

Would really love to hear HC Wright not only talk about his 2021 recruiting class, but I'm pretty sure there are plenty of Bearcat fans out there, especially after an entire 2020 year absent of Bearcat football, who are more than ready to hear his "State of the Union" assessment of Bearcat Football for the 2021 football season. Hugely SMALL class of 29 signees in 2021. Must be one heck of a bunch of seniors returning for that extra season of Bearcat football due to covid. Would really love to hear Coach Wright comment about his anticipations for the 2021 season and those seniors committing to return for that additional year. GO BEARCATS!
    Last edited by ZubCat81; 02-04-2021, 12:24 AM.

• We got all the guys we targeted
    • We have some guys that will have the opportunity to contribute immediately
    • Very talented class with high character kids
    • The transfers (if any) will be great fits for our program
    • Our culture helped these guys feel like this was a family

There you go! :)

Looks like a pretty solid class as usual tbh. Only one St. Louis kids that I see on there, but he's a good one. Carter Edwards from Desmet. He has potential to be a stud.
    Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
      • We got all the guys we targeted
      • We have some guys that will have the opportunity to contribute immediately
      • Very talented class with high character kids
      • The transfers (if any) will be great fits for our program
      • Our culture helped these guys feel like this was a family

There you go! :)

Looks like a pretty solid class as usual tbh. Only one St. Louis kids that I see on there, but he's a good one. Carter Edwards from Desmet. He has potential to be a stud.
      Great stuff, you took coach speak 101 and 201!

Comment

Usually a lot of excitement on the board for signing day. Odd circumstances. So who killed it in St. Louis or is Lindenwood starting to close the border? Who won KC metro ;)

Comment

On signing day I listened to Coach Wright talk about each recruit on the radio. Very high on this groups ability both on the field and in the classroom. Check and see if they have a link to the program on bearcatsports.com. Very high on QB and RB recruits.
          Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

https://bearcatsports.com/news/2021/...9-signees.aspx
            Go Bearcats!
            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

https://bearcatsports.com/signingday...ll/football/6/
              Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                My new favorite name on the team...Tank Young. With a name like that, he better be darn good RB. Lol.
                Go Hounds!
                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                Cyclone Power
                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X