Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Football Action

FHSU has already "played" SWOSU and practiced with NWOSU. They play CSU Mines on Saturday.
    Any other teams in action this spring?

The Mules are hosting scrimmages with Augustana and Northern State.

https://ucmathletics.com/news/2021/4...his-month.aspx

Comment

NW has joint football practice with USF tomorrow at 1 pm.
      Go Hounds!
      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
      Cyclone Power
      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Comment

Based on what I saw, I would look for a balanced run/pass attack for the offense. The linemen looked larger in girth than in past seasons. Lots of new faces. Green, a transfer at RB, looked good. The D line looked really good. QB's were overthrowing on long balls but looked ok throwing short routes and in the flat.

Run the ball!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
            Based on what I saw, I would look for a balanced run/pass attack for the offense. The linemen looked larger in girth than in past seasons. Lots of new faces. Green, a transfer at RB, looked good. The D line looked really good. QB's were overthrowing on long balls but looked ok throwing short routes and in the flat.

Run the ball!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

Run the ball!!!!!

LOL - Hell, you and I can throw short routes and flat passes.

Comment

I saw a tweet that said LaTroy Harper was no longer on the roster. Kid is a heck of an athlete... not sure what happened there.

Comment

Heard rumor he was burnt out on football but might try out for NW BB

Comment

Comment

I've obviously never seen these guys dunk, but they need some serious hops to compete with Diego Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post

I've obviously never seen these guys dunk, but they need some serious hops to compete with Diego Bernard

Comment

Now we know...

Comment

Hope he transfers to NWBB ;-)

Comment

UCO played a game against SNU. They basically treated it like an NFL preseason game and played everyone on their roster. They had a second game against OBU but it was cancelled.

UCO followed the M.O. anyway by stumbling out of the chute.
                              Go Bronchos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X