• Show
Clear All

Re: Predict: MIAA passing leader

Tod Koby - UCM...

Comment

Originally posted by JurisBearcat View Post
      Tod Koby - UCM...
      Who is Tod Koby? Do you mean Toby Korrodi (2005 / 2006) the southpaw gun slinger?
      Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 06-17-2019, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
        Who is Tod Koby? Do you mean Toby Korrodi (2005 / 2006) the southpaw gun slinger? In my opinion, Korrodi was the best passer in UCM history. He was far to good for the crummy receivers on the team. He needed the quality of receivers that Eric Czerniewski had (Jamorris Warren and DeMarco Cosby). Korrodi was scouted by NFL teams and did try out, but I don't think he made anyone's roster (he may have played some in the Canadian Football League).
        You have obviously missed the joke was was on here for quite sometime back in the Tod Koby days.:smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
          You have obviously missed the joke was was on here for quite sometime back in the Tod Koby days.:smile-big:
          Okay, fill me in on the joke, who was Tod Koby?

Comment

Okay, fill me in on the joke, who was Tod Koby?
            Karen Kornacki (I think) incorrectly called him Todd Koby on a newscast.

Married housing as a recruiting tool has also been a joke on here for a long time.

Comment

Who is Tod Koby? Do you mean Toby Korrodi (2005 / 2006) the southpaw gun slinger?
              The first rule of Tod Koby is you never speak about Tod Koby.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                Karen Kornacki (I think) incorrectly called him Todd Koby on a newscast.

Married housing as a recruiting tool has also been a joke on here for a long time.
                Okay, then I was right, it was Toby Korrodi and Karen Kornacki just butchered his name. I remember when Toby transferred to UCM and he and his wife lived in campus married housing. I think it was Hawkins Hall, and there were so many little kids living there that it was just referred to as Hawkins Hatchery. It was across the street from the stadium and raised several years ago to make room for a parking lot. I had forgotten about the married housing recruiting tool joke.

Comment

Originally posted by catz54 View Post
                  The first rule of Tod Koby is you never speak about Tod Koby.
                  How 'bout Phil Nealpot?

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                    How 'bout Phil Nealpot?
                    That's the one I always think of

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                      How 'bout Phil Nealpot?
                      Danny woodhead

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                        How bad could it have been, well let me tell you. The weather was clear and 30*, but it felt like 10* on the shady home side. On the sunny visitors side the Bearcat fans basked in the warm sunshine as the mean green machine chewed on donkey fazoo. At the half it was 24-0 and 45-0 after three quarters before Northwest called off the dogs. The "fazoos" scored 3 TD in garbage time to make the final 48 - 21. Just how bad was the Mules defense....Josh Caldwell (The A Train) rushed for 182 yards and averaged 12 yards per carry and Braden Wright threw for 240 yards and 3 TD. Just how bad was it? It was so bad that at halftime I abandoned my frigid home side seat and went to the bar in Spin Pizza in the north end zone and did about 6 shooters. At that point I decided to finish out the game on the sunny and warmer visitors side, plus I wanted to get Caldwell's autograph. Yes, GB the Bearcats curb stomped the Mules and that was putting it mildly....and oh ya, the Mules have a new defensive coordinator. The return of quarterback Brook Bolles 3.0 will fix the offense. Will the Mules be able to upset the Bearcats in Maryville this year.....history says no stinking way, but what irony it would be for Bolles to trigger the upset in his last conference game and in MARYVILLE....bartender give me another shooter as I dream on.....
                        I would take the L at home to UCM to close out the season. Then we can just pull another 2011 (MW) and return the favor when it counts more, in the playoff game.

Comment

Who will lead the league in jet sweeps? That's the real question. It's the perfect play for any situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat N Mav View Post
                            Who will lead the league in jet sweeps? That's the real question. It's the perfect play for any situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat N Mav View Post
                              It's definitely the right call, 4th and 1, late in the game with the conference title and playoff seeding on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                                It's definitely the right call, 4th and 1, late in the game with the conference title and playoff seeding on the line.
                                They'll never see it coming

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X