Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Challenge: Defensive Player you fear (Not on your team)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge: Defensive Player you fear (Not on your team)

Re: Challenge: Defensive Player you fear (Not on your team)

Jace McDown - LB Emporia St.

127 tackles, 2.5 sacks and an INT last year as a sophomore - kids fun to watch

Comment

I fear none of them. I have never even come close to being tackled while watching a football game.

Comment

NW has so much history of DL getting better and better that I'd guess Sam Roberts, but I don't think there's any clear frontrunner.

The conference has a pretty good history of seeing through LBs who accumulate tackles because the team defense is so bad, so I think that will hold back McDown (and rightfully so, I wasn't impressed by him last year).

Comment

Tyler Roach

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
            Tyler Roach
            Well played.:laugh:

Comment

I don't know the current defenses well enough to be honest. Due to kids sports, I only get to listen to games and watch a few a year.

UCO had some D players last year that looked the part and moved well.

Historically, the one that stands out immediately to me was Pfannestiel (spelling incorrect) from Washburn. When he would play against Northwest, I would call him Man of Steel, because he was everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
                NW has so much history of DL getting better and better that I'd guess Sam Roberts, but I don't think there's any clear frontrunner.

The conference has a pretty good history of seeing through LBs who accumulate tackles because the team defense is so bad, so I think that will hold back McDown (and rightfully so, I wasn't impressed by him last year).
                Last edited by mtxe; 06-14-2019, 12:27 PM.

Comment

The LB from UCO last year was really good. Not the D1 transfer, but the other one. DOn't know if he was a SR or not, though.

Comment

Sam Roberts from NW is going back to the DE position, should be a wrecking ball.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

Give GorillaBred a break. He's just trying to rationalize why Pitt State didn't get a kid from 25 miles away that was a Top 11 player in the state his senior year. :wink:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X