• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSU vs NWMSU 10/12/19 @ Arrowhead?

Heard this from a pretty good source.

Re: PSU vs NWMSU 10/12/19 @ Arrowhead?

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    Heard this from a pretty good source.
    At last year's NW Alumni Event at Platte Valley Bank...HCRW mentioned that PSU may have some more flexibility in scheduling the Arrowhead game now that some of their projects were finished.

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post
      At last year's NW Alumni Event at Platte Valley Bank...HCRW mentioned that PSU may have some more flexibility in scheduling the Arrowhead game now that some of their projects were finished.
      Great. All of KC has the opportunity to see our punt formation(s). I bet Pred is right, we will break out the Punt, Hook and Ladder on 10-12-19!!! You fictitious animals have been warned, our real life formerly fictional drawn by a child on an etch a sketch punt formation will come to fruition.... 10-12-19!!!!

Comment

I'm fine with it as long as Pitt doesn't give up home games for it. I might even go, even though I despise Arrowhead.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            I'm fine with it as long as Pitt doesn't give up home games for it. I might even go, even though I despise Arrowhead.
            Sounds like that might happen if the post from libertybearcat is accurate.

Comment

I recall covering the 2016 Arrowhead game between NW and Central Missouri. MIAA folks would know more than I would, but do you think Pitt State would be a better draw to Arrowhead than UCM? It's great to see the MIAA making their triumphant return to Arrowhead this coming season.
              Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                I recall covering the 2016 Arrowhead game between NW and Central Missouri. MIAA folks would know more than I would, but do you think Pitt State would be a better draw to Arrowhead than UCM? It's great to see the MIAA making their triumphant return to Arrowhead this coming season.
                Theoretically - yes. The Arrowhead game was great because it involved the two great programs in the MIAA. The original was called "The Clash of the Champions" because those were the two MIAA teams that had won national championships. Central has good attendance but is a basketball/baseball school at heart. The Pitt/Northwest matchup provides the best potential attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                  LibertyBearcat has no clue on even what day it is today...:laugh:

Comment

Theoretically - yes. The Arrowhead game was great because it involved the two great programs in the MIAA. The original was called "The Clash of the Champions" because those were the two MIAA teams that had won national championships. Central has good attendance but is a basketball/baseball school at heart. The Pitt/Northwest matchup provides the best potential attendance.
                    Agreed, but with emphasis on potential. If both teams are undefeated, this is the biggest possible attendance. If PSU is 3-2 at this point, it could be an embarrassing crowd.

Comment

i read his post to mean the opposite.
                      Go Bearcats!
                      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
                        LibertyBearcat has no clue on even what day it is today...:laugh:
                        While that is factual...I did hear HCRW say that to a room full of people...I remember where just not what day! :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                          i read his post to mean the opposite.
                          I took what HCRW said as it would be NW giving up a home game and PSU giving up a home game.

Comment

Brandon is full of Bull Sh_t.

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post
                              I took what HCRW said as it would be NW giving up a home game and PSU giving up a home game.
                              yes that is how i read your post
                              Go Bearcats!
                              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X