Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the final podcast of 2021. Thank you for all you support. I will be taking about a month off and returning with more episodes in January.

https://anchor.fm/matt-daniel77/epis...Finale-e1bfih2

Comment

I have launched a website and have my first episode of 2022 out today. Chris Greisen and Coach T join me. Check it out at:
      www.bleedinggreenpodcast.com.

Comment

Excellent interview with Chris-learned a few new tidbits about that era

Comment

the recruiting ep is very good particularly the rw bit but the greisen interview is possibly the best yet.
          Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

New episode with Xavier Omon might be the best yet! Check it out.

Comment

New episode with Dave Tollefson uploaded this morning. It's a 2 part episode with part 2 coming next week.

https://www.bleedinggreenpodcast.com...lefson-part-1/

Comment

catching up on some of these. xo & bane seem to be great dudes. haven't gotten to tollefson or grove yet.
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                  catching up on some of these. xo & bane seem to be great dudes. haven't gotten to tollefson or grove yet.
                  I haven't caught Grove or Bane yet, but when I saw Tollefson was a 2-part interview, I was wondering what-the-hell (ha). Tollefson was solid. Guy was a blast. Really enjoyed Omon. Funny when he dragged his young son into it for just a bit. Miss all these guys on the Bearcat football field on gamedays. Kudo's on the quality and entertainment value of these interviews you put together with these former players, Fro-th_and_goal. Would love to see video accompany these interviews some day if ever possible. In the meantime, love what you do!

Comment

Thank you for all the kind words. This is definitely a passion project for me. Coach T and the entire Athletic Department have been huge supporters from day 1 and have helped me get in contact with a ton of guys. I also have to give a big assist to Brandon as well. I enjoy every one of these conversations and have so much fun with it. Reliving these memories and even learning about the early days that I had little or no knowledge of is a blast. I'm just glad other people seem to enjoy it.
                    Some background on the two part episodes: I had received a decent amount of feedback about the length of some episodes so anything over 2 hours I will split into two parts.
                    Also, no video for now. I have a face for radio!

Comment

I miss MIAA Weekly. Jesse used to do a good job with that covering the entire league.
                      Roll Chos!

Comment

New episode out today!

https://www.bleedinggreenpodcast.com...me-recap-2022/

Comment

tollefson was awesome, another good dude it seems we've had them in spades.
                          Go Bearcats!
                          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Some good stories with Dr Jim Redd as part two just dropped today. Another 2 part episode. www.bleedinggreenpodcast.com

Comment

There have been several episodes since I have last posted. Guests have included Jamaica Rector, Greg Teale, Wes Simmons and Coach Tjeerdsma. I will also have an episode next week following media day. Football season is closer! Check out www.bleedinggreenpodcast.com for all my episodes or whatever app you listen to your podcasts through.

Comment

Originally posted by Fro-th_and_goal View Post
                                I have started a Bearcat Football Podcast: Bleeding Green: Beers, Burgers and Bearcat Football. It's mostly for fun, but I wanted to share it on here. You can listen on most anywhere you get your podcasts from, but it goes up on Spotify every Friday. Chris Ward was my first guest and Brandon joined me for episode 2 that uploaded today. I will share the link to my page on Anchor below and it will show where it is uploaded. I'm always open to feedback. You can DM me on here or I set up an email for the podcast: [email protected].

https://anchor.fm/matt-daniel77

Thanks!
                                Would love to see someone do this for the entire league. Used to love listening to MIAA weekly from Jesse.
                                Roll Chos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X