• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 days until football.

Comment

Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
        I know the game has moved but just remember more Mules fans have been to Florence, Italy than Florence Alabama.

Florence, Alabama - home of the Lumber Yard Axe Throwing Club.

Last edited by Donkeydamus; 08-31-2021, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Phil Neilpot will give Koby a run for his money.
          I thought about this joke, but wasn't sure all this new blood would get it, so thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I think he moved or took a new job. I'll get ahold of him.
            Yeah. He's working as a TV producer. I doubt he'll have time.

Comment

Originally posted by PittStateFootball View Post
              Totally lost .....
              This is how everyone feels this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

This is how everyone feels this year.

Speak about feeling lost or in this case, maybe being lost....where is Triple B (Bigbadbod)? He hasn't posted since 8/25/2020 and it's game day. Granted, it would be pretty hard for Bod fans to get too excited about opening up at Lincoln. Still, BBB usually puts out a really funny preseason post trashing everybody's team. I've got my cousin in Florida checking under highway bridges, but no sign of him. Where are you big guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Speak about feeling lost or in this case, maybe being lost....where is Triple B (Bigbadbod)? He hasn't posted since 8/25/2020 and it's game day. Granted, it would be pretty hard for Bod fans to get too excited about opening up at Lincoln. Still, BBB usually puts out a really funny preseason post trashing everybody's team. I've got my cousin in Florida checking under highway bridges, but no sign of him. Where are you big guy?
                  You have to stand in front of a mirror at midnight and say his name 3 times with a can of PBR and a pack of Pall Malls for him to come out of hibernation.

Comment

If someone beats his peeing for distance record from the top of CSS, he'll show up to defend it.

Comment

Reload has no one to antagonize him. Where are the unintelligible ramblings of Visionpipe(or was that some other NW fan? They are all unintelligible if you ask me...) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Schurigs kid is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                          The scheduling this year is atrocious. Let's have 4 (maybe not Pitt) of the top teams square off in week 1.
                          4... that is a stretch don't you think. Maybe 2, likely 1.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                            Reload has no one to antagonize him. Where are the unintelligible ramblings of Visionpipe(or was that some other NW fan? They are all unintelligible if you ask me...) ?
                            Never fear my friend.... I almost forgot about week 1 in terms of the message boards, but alas, I'm here hahahaha. I seen Jamiebo or Shimbob, whatever that guys name was who supports the shetlands out in Oklahoma. I'm sure some other nemesis will show up this year. I think CrackPipe finally fell off his rocker awhile back though. I can't remember if it was my doing or someone else. I just remember him going crazy and then never heard from again.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X