Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    It's awfully quiet in here for a week before football season.
    Very, very quiet...
    IH8FERRIS

Comment

Comment

What kind of puzzy waits until after games to talk their trash. (Although it's hard to gauge what our teams are rolling out)

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

What kind of puzzy waits until after games to talk their trash. (Although it's hard to gauge what our teams are rolling out)

Comment

First time in over 20yrs we debated on season tickets. Not sure if my finance guy (dad) funded our favorite hobby or not.

Comment

Seems like people moved on to other things??

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                Seems like people moved on to other things??

I think you're right. Covid has altered everybody's focus, it's a different world. Plus, the D2 season that never happened (2020) threw a wrench into everybody's roster. Coming out of 2019 as co-conference champs, the Mules came into 2020 returning 19 of 22 starters. Then it started to unravel as some guys who could have stuck around for an extra year (2021), but instead went ahead and graduated and moved on with their lives. Other guys took the opportunity to use the transfer portal. UCM's top wide receiver transferred to D1 Tulane and our first team all American TE opted for the NFL instead of another year in college. I'm sure everybody's team got a big shake up and this year could be a real crap shoot. I'll feel better next Thursday night when Pitt comes to Warrensburg and the Bat Plane strafes the gorillas sideline before kick-off and then it's on baby.

Comment

I don't know what to think with the turnover we've had post COVID. Something like 75% of the roster have never played an official snap for UCO.

I'll make this fun though and say Mo West better get ready for a long ride home to St. Joseph after an good ole fashioned A** whoopin next Thursday night! Roll 'Chos!!
                  Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
                    I don't know what to think with the turnover we've had post COVID. Something like 75% of the roster have never played an official snap for UCO.

I'll make this fun though and say Mo West better get ready for a long ride home to St. Joseph after an good ole fashioned A** whoopin next Thursday night! Roll 'Chos!!
                    Over under on mo west penalty yards is 150.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

I'll feel better next Thursday night when Pitt comes to Warrensburg and the Bat Plane strafes the gorillas sideline before kick-off and then it's on baby.

The B2 Stealth Bomber (bat plane) flyover is always awesome, thank you Whiteman Airforce Base.

Comment

With the backlog of players due to the covid extra year thing, the Mules will have duplicate numbers for 0-9. One for an offensive player and one for a defensive player. Just something else to add to the confusion for the broadcasters.

Comment

Why not use Roman numerals instead of duplicates ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

I think you're right. Covid has altered everybody's focus, it's a different world. Plus, the D2 season that never happened (2020) threw a wrench into everybody's roster. Coming out of 2019 as co-conference champs, the Mules came into 2020 returning 19 of 22 starters. Then it started to unravel as some guys who could have stuck around for an extra year (2021), but instead went ahead and graduated and moved on with their lives. Other guys took the opportunity to use the transfer portal. UCM's top wide receiver transferred to D1 Tulane and our first team all American TE opted for the NFL instead of another year in college. I'm sure everybody's team got a big shake up and this year could be a real crap shoot. I'll feel better next Thursday night when Pitt comes to Warrensburg and the Bat Plane strafes the gorillas sideline before kick-off and then it's on baby.
                            I noticed this same thing. The GLVC board is usually pretty quiet, but the MIAA is normally poppin' this time of year. COVID has changed so many things.

I think once we get back into the swing of the season, things will start to normalize, but right now, no one is in any type of seasonal rhythm. Also, no one really knows what to expect in terms of product on the field. I'm struggling with that writing the GLVC preview right now. Even though the conference had a spring season, it's so hard to make anything of it.

Hoping that in a couple of weeks, we'll see traffic back to normal levels around here.

Cool Story Bro

Comment

MSSU will end up with more wins in football in 2021 than they had in 2020!!! How's that for a bold prediction? Lol!

Comment

Over/Under 0.5 wins for NSU??
                                Roll Chos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X