Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

certainly hasn't gained a lot of touch. but i think his pocket presence has gotten better.

Comment

Hard to say since I am just looking at stats, but wtf when did Hays turn into an air it out team

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post

certainly hasn't gained a lot of touch. but i think his pocket presence has gotten better.
        50%, 68yds

Comment

This Bearcat team is not looking very good tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat1986 View Post
            Just came off a year off. Weak one vs a top 3 in the conference (i assume team). Hays offense looks one dimensional. I'm just looking at stats but I will say, your guys qb has looked below average most of his career that i've seen. Idk how they haven't been able to upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat1986 View Post
              they didn't produce a lot of point obviously, but they gave the defense some time to rest. there were a lot more 3 and outs the last time is saw the offense. that is at least something.

plus, it's not like fort hays sucks.
              Last edited by Greenman; 09-02-2021, 08:49 PM. Reason: added statement

Comment

they didn't produce a lot of point obviously, but they gave the defense some time to rest. there were a lot more 3 and outs the last time is saw the offense. that is at least something.

Might be looking at an avg. Hays team. They might have lost their way on offense, need to find a way to be more balanced. I don't know if we will know who are contenders or pretenders until mid way point

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Just came off a year off. Weak one vs a top 3 in the conference (i assume team). Hays offense looks one dimensional. I'm just looking at stats but I will say, your guys qb has looked below average most of his career that i've seen. Idk how they haven't been able to upgrade
                  exactly. helluva first test for several teams this weekend. definitely for hays and nw. i'm actually encouraged. the last several games against hays have been pretty close. and those were much later in the season. now, if we struggle next weekend, that will be a different story.

Comment

Our secondary continually got beat over the top. Not sure where the safety help was. Running game was great. Stupid personal foul after the last td. Lots of dropped passes. A handful of nice punts to pin them deep. Big win tonight with a bye coming up Thursday

Comment

Lincoln sounds like they have become competitive

Comment

Hays is pretty decent. Our defense is good, run game is pretty good (we did fumble at the 2 as well). QB play is.....uh......completely the same where we left off 2 years ago. First or 2nd round playoff exit quality, if we're lucky.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Hays is pretty decent. Our defense is good, run game is pretty good (we did fumble at the 2 as well). QB play is.....uh......completely the same where we left off 2 years ago. First or 2nd round playoff exit quality, if we're lucky.
                            Did NW have a sack? That many drop backs surprised i didn't see 3 or 4. Live stats is terrible btw may have been an error in their input

Comment

still carving them up i see
                              Go Bearcats!
                              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

I watched the end of this one. Both Ds look really talented.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X