Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post
    Given the 2021 rankings are pretty much just a reflection of how teams finished in 2019, then yeah, the Mules and a lot of teams are probably over ranked. Everybody's roster got turned upside down in the last two years so there really wasn't too much current information to make accurate evaluations.
    Roll Chos!

Comment

I'm cautiously optimistic for Pitt after that game, but UCM is one dimensional on offense, so they are going to struggle mightily this year unless they figure something out to keep defenses honest.

That said, both teams have plenty of time and room to improve. I also wonder how much playing last year helped Pitt.

Comment

Former UCM all-American (WR) Shae Wyatt who transferred to Tulane earlier this year, had several nice receptions in a 40 - 35 loss at Oklahoma. Former UCM coach Willie Fritz has done a great job bringing Tulane back to football prominence. After Oklahoma moves to the SEC, maybe the Big 12 should consider Tulane as a possible addition to the conference.

Shae Wyatt is listed as a freshman on the Tulane roster, but that seems odd after playing two years at Central Missouri.
        UCM
        2017 Freshman (red shirt year)
        2018 R-Fr
        2019 R-So
        2020 R-Jr ( no season)

I understand that the 2020 season doesn't count and that the players all got an extra year (2021). How can Shae be a Freshman at Tulane, seems like he should be a R-Jr. or maybe a R-So.....kind of confusing ????

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X