Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSR View Post
    Nice win. Impressed with what I saw.

We need to get a pass rush somehow. We got zero push all game.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

I'm not sure this Mules team is that talent-laden. Good OL and the two RBs. It pretty well ends there. To, I believe, quote you, that defense was SAWFT.
      Oh interesting. Wonder if WU can beat them next week, can't think of the last time Schurig beat them

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Oh interesting. Wonder if WU can beat them next week, can't think of the last time Schurig beat them
        I think they have some huge flaws. I have no idea how much of that was 2 years worth of rust, though?

Pretty sure neither team is a playoff caliber team, but the conference looks wide open from the games I've seen tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          This is the game thread now, btw. Pitt O finally getting on track.

Mules need a qb.

Bingo - This butt kicking by PSU does not come as any big surprise to Mules fans in the know. Lets start with the Mules first play from scrimmage and Bradly gets flagged for taking too much time.! The Mules brought in a new hot shot offensive coordinator after the 2019 season and what's his game plan....run right, run left, run right, run left.....stupid. QB Bradley is the same dud that he's always been. Enough said about the dismal Mules.

Pitt's sophomore QB is the real deal and while he's not much of a runner (who cares) he's a excellent passer. Pitt's two running backs and the wideouts were also very impressive. For the first game, Pitt looked like a team on rise and the Mules....well, they rolled over and just went tits up.

Comment

There is still plenty of time for the Moole to bounce back, kick and whinny their way to a 5-6 record and somehow get a bowl bid.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
              There is still plenty of time for the Moole to bounce back, kick and whinny their way to a 5-6 record and somehow get a bowl bid.

lol....good one, Street.

P.S. I knew it was a bad omen when the bat plane didn't show up for a fly over.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

lol....good one, Street.

P.S. I knew it was a bad omen when the bat plane didn't show up for a fly over.
                It did. it was in stealth mode and you just didn't see it or hear it.

Comment

Kyle Bradley and the Mules were 2 for14 on third down conversions. Unless we change quarterbacks I can see the Mule easily loosing their first four games (Pitt - Washburn - NW - UNK)

Comment

I do have to mention that Patrick Mahomes is probably watching the clip of that schoolyard play the Mules qb made on their first td, and taking notes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
                      Kyle Bradley and the Mules were 2 for14 on third down conversions. Unless we change quarterbacks I can see the Mule easily loosing their first four games (Pitt - Washburn - NW - UNK)
                      Was Twehous good for Washburn? My principal recollection of every Washburn QB since Simoneau is that they all seemed capable of having good games, but none of them seemed to do it consistently and they were all at their best handing the ball off.

Comment

Gotta love a good Arse kicking.... good job you filthy apes.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

Was Twehous good for Washburn? My principal recollection of every Washburn QB since Simoneau is that they all seemed capable of having good games, but none of them seemed to do it consistently and they were all at their best handing the ball off.

According to his Bio on the Mules website: Logan Twehous was at Washburn in 2016 & 2017 and started two games in 2017. He completed 18-of-30 passes with 3 touchdowns and also rushed for 2 touchdowns, Transferred to UCM in 2018 and red shirted. He's now a R-Jr. His brother Trevor (R- So) is a wide receiver for the Mules.

Comment

his brother Trevor is the one who beat us deep on the big play you guys had in the early 4th quarter.

Comment

Pitt St must have looked pretty good...my daughter was texting me with smack talk while I was at the NW-FHSU game last night! It'll certainly make it interesting when she brings her teammates up to Maryville for the game on Oct 9th. :)

Comment

Given the 2021 rankings are pretty much just a reflection of how teams finished in 2019, then yeah, the Mules and a lot of teams are probably over ranked. Everybody's roster got turned upside down in the last two years so there really wasn't too much current information to make accurate evaluations.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X