Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The murder hornets and the shetlands

After our colony of murder hornets searched and destroyed the winged creatures in Oklahoma. We continue our tear through the state with the chubby ponies a little further west. It should be easy conquest, but sometimes the ponies tend to act a little wild. I expect a decent showing with some highs and lows. Ultimately resulting in the ponies getting broke in.

Murder Hornets - 27
    Ponies - 17

Let the real fun begin.

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
    After our colony of murder hornets searched and destroyed the winged creatures in Oklahoma. We continue our tear through the state with the chubby ponies a little further west. It should be easy conquest, but sometimes the ponies tend to act a little wild. I expect a decent showing with some highs and lows. Ultimately resulting in the ponies getting broke in.

Murder Hornets - 27
    Ponies - 17

Let the real fun begin.
    Roll Chos!

Comment

NOwest HA! You just lost all credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
        NOwest HA! You just lost all credibility.
        Roll Chos!

Comment

My little pony 35, Honeybees 28.

Comment

p.s. I don't care who wins. I just wanted to use those nicknames.

Comment

You speak as if UCO has done ANYTHING in that same timespan lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                p.s. I don't care who wins. I just wanted to use those nicknames.

Comment

Roll Chos!

Comment

Like always?
                    Like 8-4 in 2018, 11-2 in 2016, 11-3 in 2015, 9-2 in 2013, 10-2 in 2012?
                    Like being 6-2 against UCO over the last eight years?
                    Like beating UCO in the final game of 2019 to make the Bronchos...5-6?

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post

Like always?
                      Like 8-4 in 2018, 11-2 in 2016, 11-3 in 2015, 9-2 in 2013, 10-2 in 2012?
                      Like being 6-2 against UCO over the last eight years?
                      Like beating UCO in the final game of 2019 to make the Bronchos...5-6?

Comment

Good job, Emporia State has traditionally been respectable in this league. UCO has been respectable save a few really bad years (yes, we straight up sucked in 2012) Good job, y'all beat us in a meaningless last game of the season in 2019 in which both schools were probably playing Freshman for experience. ESU sucked and was 4-7, UCO not much better at 5-6.

But again, Braxton Marstall graduated a while back. So we'll see ya Saturday in 2021 and see what happens. It will be a competitive game, because again, both of these schools are usually respectable in this league.
                        Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
                          Good job, Emporia State has traditionally been respectable in this league. UCO has been respectable save a few really bad years (yes, we straight up sucked in 2012) Good job, y'all beat us in a meaningless last game of the season in 2019 in which both schools were probably playing Freshman for experience. ESU sucked and was 4-7, UCO not much better at 5-6.

But again, Braxton Marstall graduated a while back. So we'll see ya Saturday in 2021 and see what happens. It will be a competitive game, because again, both of these schools are usually respectable in this league.

Comment

Roll Chos!

Comment

You make some good points. I think it's time to start a keeping the horses down club.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X