• Show
Clear All

• reloadmvp
    replied
    UNK by 3

Leave a comment:

• PSR
    replied
    This team just doesn't scare me. If forced to pass they will fold. He may hit a pass here and there but he is not a qb that will beat you if he has to pass.

Just look at 2019. That Pitt State team went up there and just dominated that game. We shut the run game down and they were done. Same goes for Saturday.

Last year with a new staff and not knowing what to expect we hung with them and it came down to the last drive where we fell short on 4th down.

Now this year, I liked what I saw on offense. Need to shore up the Oline a little bit more and block on the back side when we are running the ball but we have the talent on offense to put up some numbers. This defense is fast and that is usually the antidote when playing an option team. The defense needs more pressure from the front line but dropping back and keeping the QB in the box is probably the best option and make him beat you with his arm, not his legs.

I think we take this game and possible by double digits.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    started a topic UNK at Pitt

UNK at Pitt

Lopes looking pretty salty. That qb was hand crafted by the football gods just to run that offense.

Pitt D did a nice job of playing assignment football last week, but they have their work cut out for them this week.

Last year both teams moved the ball with ease. It will come down to which defense has improved the most. I think we are in for a good one in Pitt.

Both teams played games last year, so there won't be the off time disparity that we saw last week.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X