Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mooles vs. ‘Bods game thread

This is such a weird year. There is literally a game happening and I guess the Mooles don’t care? It’s dead quiet on here. Maybe they’ve given up on the season already after last week?
    Roll Chos!

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
    This is such a weird year. There is literally a game happening and I guess the Mooles don’t care? It’s dead quiet on here. Maybe they’ve given up on the season already after last week?
    maybe at the game? either way, the little i have seen, it doesn't look good.

Comment

Bods have thrown 3 picks against that sawft mule back end.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        Bods have thrown 3 picks against that sawft mule back end.
        And yet it’s a one possession game. That doesn’t bode well for the Mooles . . . not capitalizing on mistakes.
        Roll Chos!

Comment

Wow Mule announcers are telling it like it is. Team can't pass can barely run. Twehous in at QB for the mules. Sounds like Washburn has had a lot of long time consuming drives.

Is Svobodas seat getting warm?

Comment

bods played hard. mules were uninspired. I wondered about Boda also...

Comment

Bods 29 - Mules 10 - Next up for the Mules - NW and UNK.. The mules will be 0-4 before playing (maybe) a game they can win against Northeastern State.
              Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 09-09-2021, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Bods just crammed it down their throat the whole second half. Hays in trouble, too.

Comment

I think even "Bill" would quit picking this mules team...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
                    I think even "Bill" would quit picking this mules team...
                    Whatever happened to him? Is he still around ?

Comment

Same for BigBadBod. Is he MIA?

Comment

Nobody knew what to expect this year but it’s insane to think we’re looking at an 0-2 Hays AND UCM. Really goes to show how much of a crap shoot preseason rankings were after a year off.
                        Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                          Is Svobodas seat getting warm?
                          He has lost 3 consecutive games, 2 this season and the 2nd round playoff loss to Ferris in 2019.

Comment

UCM men's basketball is in the crapper and that coach is still around. No reason to think Svoboda is on the hot seat.

After week 1 and the start of week 2, I don't think anybody is getting out of this conference with less than 2 losses. Might be the most competitive the conference has been for awhile.
                            Go Hounds!
                            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                            Cyclone Power

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
                              UCM men's basketball is in the crapper and that coach is still around. No reason to think Svoboda is on the hot seat.

After week 1 and the start of week 2, I don't think anybody is getting out of this conference with less than 2 losses. Might be the most competitive the conference has been for awhile.
                              After seeing the way Hays moved the ball last night, I have to believe Northwest’s defense is salty enough to get through conference with 1 or even no losses. That was a pretty good offense they basically shut down.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X