Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucker Horak

Pitt State fans, is he primed for a big year?

I watched him play 3-4 times when he was at Rossville high school. He wasn't an MIAA caliber qb, but was definitely dangerous on his feet. I was excited to see what he'd do at Pitt. He had universal praise in high school, but a more quiet college career. Looking at the stat line he looks like an efficient back. Is this a breakout season or are stats deceiving.

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
    Pitt State fans, is he primed for a big year?

I watched him play 3-4 times when he was at Rossville high school. He wasn't an MIAA caliber qb, but was definitely dangerous on his feet. I was excited to see what he'd do at Pitt. He had universal praise in high school, but a more quiet college career. Looking at the stat line he looks like an efficient back. Is this a breakout season or are stats deceiving.
    He was ridiculously underutilized in Becks system, even in the years when he was the only home run threat Pitt had.

I think he'll have a nice year, but will be part of a stable, and won't carry as much of the load as he had to last week when Adkins got dinged up.
    Last edited by Predatory Primates; 09-10-2021, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X