Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Lol Credit for being clever but you better ask the mythical creatures from St. Joseph how all that cockiness worked out for them. I’m pretty sure that team is a lot better than the “murder hornets.”
    I guess we got next week in the bag…. ;)

Comment

I just speed watched this. Both teams took turns looking really good, then really bad. Same with the Pitt/UNK game.

Comment

“Same sheet of music” for UCO. Play well one week, bad the next. Glad we have Lincoln next week. We’re gonna need a confidence boost after today.

I like Nick Bobeck but in my mind his seat better be real hot. He made the program respectable but obviously we aren’t going to be able to take the next step under his watch.
        Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
          I like Nick Bobeck but in my mind his seat better be real hot. He made the program respectable but obviously we aren’t going to be able to take the next step under his watch.
          Man, UCO has talent all over the field!
          Since Bobeck was hired, every year he let coaches go, others just leave…hard to maintain any consistency within the program.

Comment

Originally posted by mtxe View Post
            Man, UCO has talent all over the field!
            Since Bobeck was hired, every year he let coaches go, others just leave…hard to maintain any consistency within the program.
            That is the most frustrating thing about it, the talent is there. I do hope we make a change in leadership after what is sure to be another average season!
            Roll Chos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X