Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only streak UCM should be worried about right now is this losing streak lol
    Roll Chos!

Comment

Kearney beat Washburn 28-24.

Comment

Have to admit, I was skeptical about NW offense going into this game. Hohensee played well and this should give him a lot of confidence moving forward. I don't think teams can just load the box to key in on McKeller now. Good teams should blow out bad teams and that's exactly what NW did. If there is a down side to this game, it was our snaps on extra points and our DB's. Not a good effort today by either.
        Go Hounds!
        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
        Cyclone Power
        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
            I hope somebody got video of sideline ref running into kicking net at end of Green's run. Has to be a Not Top 10 on ESPN. Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
              In the UCO/Southern game, the ref deflected a pass with the side of his head, and in the ESU/MW game the ref refused to move his feet and stopped the MW running back.

It was a bad night to be a ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post

and SLOW.......By far the worst team 'Boda has fielded. Finishing 3-8 might be a stretch. When is the first baseball game for the Mules as things will not be better in basketball.
                Gorilla John 92, that's what I noticed more than anything else too....the difference in speed was *really* noticeable, don't know why that is but it jumped off the screen at me.
                Northwest Missouri State University
                BEARCATS

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post

Gorilla John 92, that's what I noticed more than anything else too....the difference in speed was *really* noticeable, don't know why that is but it jumped off the screen at me.
                  That's the first thing the person sitting with me at the first home game stated and this was in the first quarter after Pitt decided to throw the ball. Maybe in practice they look ok because our receivers are slow and struggle to get open but something has to change. "Boda said as much in his post game show.

Going to be a LONG fall and winter for Mules athletics. Now the Jennies, that's another story.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X