Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roll Chos!

Comment

Bobeck must go! I hope the AD and President are taking note of this performance. Is it wrestling season yet???

Comment

Two games that came down to the last drive. HA. We are right where we need to be. Minus the two defeats.

Comment

Do we know why UCO started Calhoon rather than Brown, and didn't sub Brown in with the lack of success?

Comment

A lot of people, including some that called TAMUC moving up before it was official, are saying UCO could be the next to FCS. What says the MIAA posters?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post
                A lot of people, including some that called TAMUC moving up before it was official, are saying UCO could be the next to FCS. What says the MIAA posters?
                Division I is getting watered down all the time. At this point, half of us should reclassify.

Commerce has the 14th largest budget in D2.

UCO has the 23rd.

Commerce's current budget is currently similar to Northwestern State.

UCO's is below Nicholls.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Division I is getting watered down all the time. At this point, half of us should reclassify.

Commerce has the 14th largest budget in D2.

UCO has the 23rd.

Commerce's current budget is currently similar to Northwestern State.

UCO's is below Nicholls.
                  Is there a convenient place to see the budgets of most/all the D2 programs?

While Commerce budget may be 14th - their football program is the second highest earning program with $2.9 million generated from football. and northwest mo is the 3rd highest earning program at $2.6 million

Comment

Originally posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post

Is there a convenient place to see the budgets of most/all the D2 programs?

While Commerce budget may be 14th - their football program is the second highest earning program with $2.9 million generated from football. and northwest mo is the 3rd highest earning program at $2.6 million
                    I barely trust the numbers I quote much less more detailed numbers. People account differently at different places.

Comment

Athletic numbers are a shell game.

Comment

Originally posted by Markat View Post
                        Do we know why UCO started Calhoon rather than Brown, and didn't sub Brown in with the lack of success?
                        Outside of the 1st half against Mo West Brown has sucked. I think the coaching staff wanted to try something different.

In his defense, a lot of the reason he has struggled has been playcalling imo.
                        Roll Chos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X