Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UCO Thread 2019

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
    UCO has had some pretty decent RBs in the past, and when they were healthy they opened up a few options in the offense for sure. Some teams will be set on shutting him down and by default open up the passing game.
    exactly. don't forget all three QBs can and will run

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
      exactly. don't forget all three QBs can and will run
      I personally don't see Calhoon as a running QB. He is more of a prototypical pocket passer (who yes, can run but will probably get hurt again if he does). I also think Will Collins should be the starter opening night, just my opinion. Keep letting Garrett do his goal line package mess
      Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
        I personally don't see Calhoon as a running QB. He is more of a prototypical pocket passer (who yes, can run but will probably get hurt again if he does). I also think Will Collins should be the starter opening night, just my opinion. Keep letting Garrett do his goal line package mess
        although we do have designed plays for this, I wasn't necessarily talking about QB runs, I meant actually scrambling for yardage. im not going to tip a hand but one of the QBs has been in Edmond all summer working with the WRs and juco transfer WRs and one has been out of town. ill leave it at that. the chemistry is a big issue with that passing game.

Comment

Out of town becoming a BA officer in the United States Army . . . you're not wrong though. Honestly it is a good problem to have because we have three that could easily start and win games.
          Roll Chos!

Comment

UCO Preview Episode is up and ready... Follow the link below and let me know your thoughts. You should also be able to find it on Spotify by searching "MIAA Weekly".

https://anchor.fm/miaa-weekly/episod...Preview-e4vfv7

Comment

Originally posted by MIAAWeekly View Post
              UCO Preview Episode is up and ready... Follow the link below and let me know your thoughts. You should also be able to find it on Spotify by searching "MIAA Weekly".

https://anchor.fm/miaa-weekly/episod...Preview-e4vfv7
              There's 3 weeks to go and you have 10 teams yet to cover; are you going to triple up or do some of the previews in season?

Comment

hey man...great job! terrible job with the oline though lol. seriously! awesome cover.

Comment

Originally posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post
                  There's 3 weeks to go and you have 10 teams yet to cover; are you going to triple up or do some of the previews in season?
                  I actually might double up on some of them soon.

Comment

Originally posted by NewmanAndDuquesne View Post
                    I actually might double up on some of them soon.
                    you can get MSSU, Northeastern and Lincoln done all at once can't you?

Comment

Jimbo and Chos great pickup on Taj Griffin. He might be what puts you over the top. Wish Pitt had some film on you guys before we played.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                        you can get MSSU, Northeastern and Lincoln done all at once can't you?
                        I legitimately think you would be okay to skip Lincoln lol

Awesome job again, I love listening to these. Masterful work, sir!
                        Roll Chos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X